• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    It was as good as Clottey vs Pacquiao
    agreed.

Both fights were absolute snooze fests.

I dozed off around the time Mosley started peek-a-boo'ing and getting all twitchy.

The pac-clottey fight wasn't any better.

Comment

The first two rounds, but that's about it.

Comment

I thought it was pretty good. It wasn't super exciting but it was a good technical fight and it was boxing at its purest form. I found the fight enjoyable, even though I was really wasted during it.

Comment

2 rounds was competitive but thats all. My family was disappointed paying for that fight.

Comment

I don't know how people say it wasn't. I thought Mayweather was on his way to getting KTFO. Every round Mosley tried to do something but PBF kept beating him to the punch. Good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
              that fight was a snooze fest after the 2nd round
              Why because Mayweather showed his superior talents? Watching Mayweathers skills in the ring is far from a snooze fest.

Comment

I enjoyed it...but it wasn't very interesting after the first half of the fight...

Comment

the first 3 rounds were interesting but after that watching mosley twitch and not throw any punches for the rest of the rounds made the fight boring as hell. it wasnt mayweathers fault though

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    This was an exciting fight for me, the 2nd round had me screamin around and Floyd almost stoppin Shane was surprising

i wouldn't go so far to say that it was exciting, but it was rather entertaining.

unlike many on NSB who watched the fight just to see Mayweather lose,

i watched to see boxing at it's purest form (in which it was).

& even though Mayweather's being a ***got as of late, watching him perform truly is a thing of beauty (no ****).

Comment

It was exciting for me even though I went for Mosley!!I'm satisfied with those 2 big punches he landed in round 2!!It made me remember vintage Mosley!!

Comment

Working...
                      X