No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Promotions Evicted From Their Vegas Office

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
    every time there is rumour that Floyd is broke again he have meeting with King Don!
    I don't give a damn where he's evicted from as long as he ends up in the ring again and soon, the only other boxer that could give him a nice payday besides Pacquiao is Cotto. The way it looks now is JCC may finish jump on the opportunity to put the nail in Cottos coffin.

Comment

The Pretender just shows y'all how d*mb he really is. He buys a 50K Ipod, doesn't take care of his bills and now he has to hire a lawyer to take care of the landlord, so he's basically pilling up bill after bill, lmao.

And the funny thing about it is, the *****s are still coming up with laughable rebuttals such as their God recently making 40 mill, who gives a f**k. Those multi-million dollar PPVs ain't gonna be forever, in fact, Mo**ey Mayweather's "hot sellin' PPV days are numbered. The Pretender is 33 years old, the boxing clock is tickin' on that mothaf**ka. Better sign on that 50/50 with a 14 day cutoff, hehe

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        which word ??shrewd is spelled correctley , besides what do you know about spelling?? this is a boxing site last time i checked , if u like gayweather or believe anything he says that confirms your a crackhead as usually those are usually his followers. i dont appreciate gaychicken feather for his boxing contributions because there arent any if u wanna count the hate he generates, and not facing anybody dangerous or in their prime since corrales! ten years ago!!!! pffffff manny owns ur type son.
        the word you TRIED to spell was gauranteed. And yes this is a boxing website NOT some daycare full of racist little children so there is no need for all your "gayweathers" and ****. Just be a man. And it's funny how before Floyd fights someone that person is soo dangerous and Floyd has never faced anyone like that in his career and then after Floyd dominates them it's the same ol ****. He's over the hill, old, not in his prime, blah blah blah. Why so much hate? And if Floyd faces noone in their prime then why aren't you bitchin at Manny for fightin Oscar and Hatton after Floyd? Clearly if they weren't in their prime when they fought Floyd they definitely weren't when they fought Manny much much later. Please respond! But respond like a man please!

Comment

[QUOTE=Monte Fisto;8945019]The Pretender just shows y'all how d*mb he really is. He buys a 50K Ipod, doesn't take care of his bills and now he has to hire a lawyer to take care of the landlord, so he's basically pilling up bill after bill, lmao.

And the funny thing about it is, the *****s are still coming up with laughable rebuttals such as their God recently making 40 mill, who gives a f**k. Those multi-million dollar PPVs ain't gonna be forever, in fact, Mo**ey Mayweather's "hot sellin' PPV days are numbered. The Pretender is 33 years old, the boxing clock is tickin' on that mothaf**ka. Better sign on that 50/50 with a 14 day cutoff, hehe

Yup, pretty much, its so sad how these dudes come up on here and give excuses on the "humble"...oh he gambles anyways, thats probably what it is, or he just renting space and doesn't fight often....sound like a bunch of girls giving excuses why their boyfriend cheat...some of u dudes are birds just like mayweather, lol...divas

Comment

duuuuhhhhh

How can u make so much money during a career and end up broke? Can u imagine Payton Manning not making RENT payments? Can u imagine Tom Brady RENTING ANYTHING? Dude might be a genius in the ring, but as far as business goes he couldn't run a MC Donald's.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
              LOL..."My **** is paid for..." That's why you had to finance a Bentley at 20% and then got it repossesed. Mayweather is going to be broke no more than 5 years after he stops boxing. He will try to stage a comeback, loose, loose his undefeated record, and then go broke again. In the end we will never see him on the streets becuase he will do some reality show or some other gimmick, there are always going to be people who would be willing to see his trashy @ss, but he will not be living the life he is now.

Oh and the $40 million he got supposedly, he had to pay taxes on that, and then the IRS came in and took the $12 million he owed them. He probably got no more than $10 mil in his pocket when all was said and done. Sounds like a lot but it's not the way he is spending it. His entourage and bodyguards alone probably run him at least a couple a mil a year. Mike Tyson went broke, MC Hammer went broke, they all had a lot more money than Mayweather. It's the ****** mentality, he is ****** rich, it's about showing of and bling and bragging, even when he knows he is spending it faster than he is making it, he has to spend it otherwise he feels insecure in himself. Until he fixes his mental outlook on life and his attitude, he will still try to impress people with how much money he has, all he is doing is looking like a fool.

I will never buy another fight of his, even if he fights Pac, I am not supporting his lifestyle. He is personally repulsive to me as a person, and I am sure to most normal people. Now Pac, that's a good dude, I buy his fights.
              Now if you took that same attitude of hate you have towards mayweather and applied it to the books you could be pretty smart. or at least smart enough to know how to spell. I swear all these people get on here and talk **** about Mayweather and they can't even spell a 4 letter word!!! UNBELIEVABLE

Comment

you dumb ****s! did you not read the damn post... they said that they were withholding rent because if the conditions! smdh!

Comment

The Mayweathers are pretty ****ty people really.

Comment

Originally posted by Sykkline View Post
                    you dumb ****s! did you not read the damn post... they said that they were withholding rent because if the conditions! smdh!
                    They also missed the article the other day talking about how Mayweather was looking to buy a house in South Florida. He hardly sounds broke to me. But when you're heart is filled with hate you only see and hear what you wanna see and hear.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                      The Mayweathers are pretty ****ty people really.
                      This because you know them so well. I wish there was a boxing website with ACTUAL boxing fans and not just people that hate Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X