Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Amir Khan Is Targeting a 133.5 lb'er?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan will not be put back in with a puncher, they won't make that mistake again. Smaller fighters, non punchers and old names is what this bum will be fed. Alexander, Bradley and Maidana would all jack that glass chin into a thousand shards.

Comment

Originally posted by GUERRERO View Post
      Marquez > Khan in any way possible

Khan just fought feather fisted Paulie and now wants to fight a 133 pounder that just came down from 146?
      Marquez is fighting a guy who is 0-3 and he already knocked out and its on PPV

DOUBLE STANDARDS!!

Comment

I don't know why anyone is shocked by this, have you guys not watched boxing? You should know by now how boxing works, how to build stars, etc.

I'm not a khan nuthugger, I openly state Alexander and Bradley would beat him, but let's look at the big picture here. Khan is 23 years old. 23. That's pretty young in boxing. Khan is represented by Golden Boy (equally important so is Marquez). GB is trying to make Khan into a star. Marquez is a star. You see where I'm going with this?

I have no problem with this fight, provided that IF khan beats Marquez, he fights Alaxander/Bradley/Maidina next.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR ENGLAND View Post
          Marquez is fighting a guy who is 0-3 and he already knocked out and its on PPV

DOUBLE STANDARDS!!
          JMM was dominated in his last fight and had major problems with Diaz before, it just makes Khan look like a bigger ***** for wanting to fight the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            I don't know why anyone is shocked by this, have you guys not watched boxing? You should know by now how boxing works, how to build stars, etc.

I'm not a khan nuthugger, I openly state Alexander and Bradley would beat him, but let's look at the big picture here. Khan is 23 years old. 23. That's pretty young in boxing. Khan is represented by Golden Boy (equally important so is Marquez). GB is trying to make Khan into a star. Marquez is a star. You see where I'm going with this?

I have no problem with this fight, provided that IF khan beats Marquez, he fights Alaxander/Bradley/Maidina next.
            Well khan also catches a lot of **** but lets be real are the other 140lbs getting in the ring with each other??

Something is wrong with that division they hbo should try force a tournament..

Alexander/Bradley and co would all jump at a fight with Marquez 100% too

Comment

I should ask you the same question you just asked these guys.

Because if you have been watching boxing, and following Amir Khan's career choices you should recognize him as the kind of fighter who always gonna tell fans that he is always willing to fight anyone.... "after the next fight".

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                JMM was dominated in his last fight and had major problems with Diaz before, it just makes Khan look like a bigger ***** for wanting to fight the winner.
                Marquez already pulled a ***** move taking on Diaz (0-3) instead of his mandatory Kastidas who is on a good run.

Comment

Well khan also catches a lot of **** but lets be real are the other 140lbs getting in the ring with each other??

I think these fights are all going to happen in 2011 for the most part. 140 just really started to get hot this year and all of the main guys are young. They wont have anywhere to go and they will get very nice offers from HBO and they will fight. I have no doubt in this.

Comment

GTFO of here. Khan is supposed to be the WBA World Champ at 140, not some prospect. If he is not prepared to fight the top guys at that weight including his mandatory maidana they should strip the ****.

Comment

The problem at 140 is that Khan isn't willing to fight anyone and the other guys resent the fact that they are somehow expected to kill each other off so that Khan can face just one of them at the end for all the marbles without ever taking a risk for the reward.

Khan has accomplished less than Bradley, Alexander and Maidana and has really proven nothing.

Why is it that he should somehow be able to fight for the ultimate prize at the very end without ever doing anything to deserve it?

Comment

Working...
                      X