Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Duck Articles and Vids for Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CungLe View Post
    He beat living **** out of guy who destroyed Mosley!
    Destroyed Mosley? You really are a F.U.C.K.I.N.G. ******. Nobody besides you saw this fight you speak of. And as a matter of fact, I'm going to prove it to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
      Racist? MODS really need to ban your sorry ass with comments like that. Worst case scenario Cotto won that fight 7-5. Absolute worst case. I would report you for calling me a racist, but there's no point, seeing as MODS do absolutely F.U.C.K. all around here.
      the time that Cungle, the pacquiao loving faqqot, doesn't post about manny doesn't exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
        i was being sarcastic idiot. anyways, nice japanese looking chick on your sig
        she's my gf.

i stole her from dominicano soy.

she said dominicans are terrible lovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
          Racist? MODS really need to ban your sorry ass with comments like that. Worst case scenario Cotto won that fight 7-5. Absolute worst case. I would report you for calling me a racist, but there's no point, seeing as MODS do absolutely F.U.C.K. all around here.

I already reported your racist ass anyway.

Anyway Cotto won that fight,Mosley felt power and he ran away.

Only idiot like you can score that onesided beatdown a draw.

Even Mosley was giving big props to Cotto,he just couldnt belive that someone can back him up like Cotto did in post fight interview.

And that was 3 years younger Mosley!

Floyd fought Mosley after MOsley had a fights on ESPN and Telemundo TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
            yes I'm jealous of the little green boxes you have under that picture of what appears to be an aging dope addict. now go find some online ****.

****? nah...there's plenty of **** here...its fun watching CungLe rape you in this thread...imma call this one *****Tube

Comment

• Does going to prison mean Floyd is going to lose his KFC endorsment?

Comment

• Woman Basher Jr. is D- level fighter,Hatton dropped him in round 1 with freakin jab.

Mannila Ice would Arnulfo Bravo his ass.

TRUST ME!

Comment

• At a meeting in Montreal last weekend, WADA's executive committee approved a new banned list for 2011 that will take effect on Jan. 1.

The most significant change is the addition of a new section on "non-approved substances," a move to combat cheating with drugs that are still under clinical development by medical companies.

"The intention is to look at things that are on the black market before they've been launched by the pharmaceutical industry," WADA director general David Howman told The Associated Press in a telephone interview. "While substances are in the research and development stage, sometimes they do get out there.

"We just want to make sure that there is some way that they can be covered because we are alert to the fact that they're picked up."

Howman cited the example of CERA, an advanced version of the endurance-enhancing blood hormone EPO that has been at the center of several cycling and Olympic doping scandals.

"It came on the market in May or June 2008, but then we found out that it was on the black market as far back as 2005," Howman said.

After a French lab devised a test for CERA, four riders were caught using the drug at the 2008 Tour de France. Last year, the International Olympic Committee retested samples from the 2008 Beijing Olympics and disqualified five athletes for CERA use.

Comment

• Originally posted by romaq7705 View Post
                    yo Tamis_Siensya, since you volunteer to be the racist police, here’s one right up your alley.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=414976&page=3

i DARE you condemn geze for his racist antics. that should pose no problem if he’s one of li’l fa*got floyd’s simian mongoloids, right?

let’s make it interesting,, apparently he’s a pacfan and a pinoy (like you and me) at that! you claim you don’t want the denizens of this forum to have a bad impression of pinoys.

your call, boy. show me you’re not a hypocrite like that dumb**** geze.
                    Hahaha reallyy really funny thread guys
                    im really wondering on how can this guy type so much
                    without thinking how much time he wasted

Comment

• Yo *****s

why ESPN put KFC logo under Floyd

Check this video 0:15

WHAT A COINSIDENCE

Comment

Working...
                      X