Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Duck Articles and Vids for Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
    wow at your "i know you are but what am i?" routine. The only thing your replies show are that filipinos eating dog don't rub you the right way. I'm sorry if my avatar makes people hungry.
    We're talking about food...it never hurts to discuss culinary tastes, unless you count fast food as culinary arts in your book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blooper View Post
      you don't know what you're missing if you haven't tried puppy before.

it's like kfc but less crispy.
      Chill. I have a good friend that's japanese..he never told me that ate dogs over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
        another idiot who belives there are only two boxers in the world. Hence if you don't like pacquiao, you obviously like floyd. disgusting.
        or you like dogs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
          LOL@ all the dog-eating talk. You try pulling that S.H.I.T. over here, and you're gonna' end up like Michael Vick. PETA will be all over your ass.
          word is bond.

Comment

• Comment

Yet he just whooped a man Team Pacquiao admittedly ducked. So what does that make Pacquiao?

oh wow, he beat an old,inactive,overtrained Mosley ...yaaaaaayyyy .hip hip horaaaaaay

he's still a ducking ass ***** coward who turned mute and went on vacation when pac called him out.

and he's a ****!

Comment

• CungLe, easily the worst poster on any message board I've ever come across. And that covers A LOT of ground. If you really did live in Grand Rapids (Which I'm sure is just some moronic reference to Floyd's hometown) I would personally drive there and kick your ass myself. YES MAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                  oh wow, he beat an old,inactive,overtrained Mosley ...yaaaaaayyyy .hip hip horaaaaaay
                  Yes, the same old, inactive, overtrained Mosley who Manny ducked. So yeah.......Not to mention, he's a fighting a man Mosley himself BRUTALIZED. And let's not make this out to be more than it really is: Tony ain't comin' to fight. He's going there to do a job, and collect a paycheck. This whole fight is a joke, as has been the case with Manny's entire 2010. Floyd's win over Mosley *****s both of Manny's fights from 2010.

Comment

CungLe, easily the worst poster on any message board I've ever come across. And that covers A LOT of ground. If you really did live in Grand Rapids (Which I'm sure is just some moronic reference to Floyd's hometown) I would personally drive there and kick your ass myself. YES MAD.
                    I swear Cungle is the biggest b!tch on boxingscene. I bet her bedroom is full of posters of the illiterate midget.

Comment

• Floyd is complete bum.

He almost got KO d by 40 years old Mosley

40 yearrrrsssssssss old

a guy who had draw with freakin Sergio Mora

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X