No announcement yet.

ELLERBE: "Calling to ask what Floyd wants is NOT a negotiation..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
    You mean Bradley, for some ridiculous reason, deserves to fight Manny Pacquiao? (not that Margo does, either...)

Bradley hasn't even cleaned out his own division....

GTFOH!!!!!!!
    Hey man don't kill the messenger. I'm telling you what the poll on Top Rank's webpage says. The fans have spoken and they don't want to see Pac v Marg.

http://www.toprank.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?catid=0

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Floyd has nothing to do with Pacquiao taking a tuneup on PPV again. He had other options and chose Margarito.
      yeah but you have your options too...buy or not to buy. if you don't like it don't buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
        lol why didnt floyd or his boyfriend put any effort then?
        This is the objective Vito...so listen carefully:

BOTH parties are at fault:

Team May made no discernible effort to negotiate. No counter-offer, No "let's meet". No statements moving the process forward. They were arrogant and stubborn.

Team Pac sent a proposal that they knew would be patently rejected. The 14day 50/50 offer was publicly taken off the table in February. They then started setting up their next fight before "their deadline". They were manipulative and deceptive.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          yeah but you have your options too...buy or not to buy. if you don't like it don't buy it.
          I know my options, thanks. Try not to confuse the issue. Pacquiao had better options but he knows his band of nuthuggers would fork over $60 to watch him get sworn in.

Comment

I know my options, thanks. Try not to confuse the issue. Pacquiao had better options but he knows his band of nuthuggers would fork over $60 to watch him get sworn in.
            That **** had me rollin.....that up there with "Adding 1 bedroom to a boat to increase its value"

Gotta steal that one from you Dazed....don't copyright it yet aight?

Comment

it's been said countless times and most boxing fans knew Mayweather and team would run their mouth when team Pac announced next their opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
                That **** had me rollin.....that up there with "Adding 1 bedroom to a boat to increase its value"

Gotta steal that one from you Dazed....don't copyright it yet aight?
                By all means

Comment

Basically. Manny is doing what Manny does. But because his fans eat propaganda like cheerios, they are finding any way to rationalize the fight in their heads. Come on, man, it's obvious. This is a gimme bout for quick cash that 600,000 idiots will purchase. On to the next one.
                  It is how boxing goes for the most part, I am interested to see what happeans going forward but what is happeaning now is is just filler atleast in realation to those guys.

This always seemed like the likely outcome though so atleast it wasn't suprising.

Comment

Originally posted by boojee View Post
                    it's been said countless times and most boxing fans knew Mayweather and team would run their mouth when team Pac announced next their opponent.
                    Ahh...boojee...the man who sends vibrators to fellow posters. Interpret that as you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                      This is the objective Vito...so listen carefully:

BOTH parties are at fault:

Team May made no discernible effort to negotiate. No counter-offer, No "let's meet". No statements moving the process forward. They were arrogant and stubborn.

Team Pac sent a proposal that they knew would be patently rejected. The 14day 50/50 offer was publicly taken off the table in February. They then started setting up their next fight before "their deadline". They were manipulative and deceptive.
                      that's bull****...i don't think ross greenburg will let himself to be the middleman in the negotiation if the thinks his effort will just go to waste. they spent 8 weeks to try to make the fight...if floyd's camp didn't like the proposal from the beginning the negotiations shouldn't have lasted a week.

Comment

Working...
                      X