No announcement yet.

Saying "COTTO CAN BEAT FLOYD" is like saying "TUA WOULD HAVE BEAT TYSON"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gasolina92 View Post
    There is a reason mayweather never fought cotto when he was at the top of his game in 07. Then when cotto loses and chetto loses he decides to come back to boxing. Both of them would have killed floyd when they were at the top but now only marg (without plaster) loses to floyd. cotto has the style to beat floyd. floyd doesnt put enough pressure or anything to really hurt cotto. cotto loves pure boxers and would have is chance to presure floyd all night. unlike his fights wit cheeto and manny.
    good ****, totally agree. cotto tears up boxers. struggles with pressure guys who throw alot of punches. thats why id bet my money on him beating floyd b4 a guy like paul williams cuz of those reasons.

Comment

i dont see any way cotto could beat floyd.

Comment

I'll admit Floyd is the best boxer in the world today.. I'll admit that.. But when i hear all you idiots just dismiss Cotto and say stupid **** like Floyds style isnt good for Cotto.. I dont get that.. When has Cotto ever lost to fast fighters who actually BOX?.. NEVER!.. He loses to fighters that can bully him and put pressure on him.. Example: Margs / Pac .. Oh wait those are the ONLY 2 LOSSES on his record..
        He does much better when he pressures fighters.. Mayweather would NOT pressure Cotto.. I'd bet on that..

Although I would have May winning this fight i still wouldn't count out or dismiss Cotto from winning.. He still has one of the best jabs in the sport and one of the best left hooks.. I favor Floyd but definately not by much..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
          floyds best win in his life came vs a guy that cotto already beat. a fresher version at that.
          his biggest win? gtfoh son. that wasnt ****.

his best wins were at lower weight classes IE guys like Gatti Corralles

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
            I'll admit Floyd is the best boxer in the world today.. I'll admit that.. But when i hear all you idiots just dismiss Cotto and say stupid **** like Floyds style isnt good for Cotto.. I dont get that.. When has Cotto ever lost to fast fighters who actually BOX?.. NEVER!.. He loses to fighters that can bully him and put pressure on him.. Example: Margs / Pac .. Oh wait those are the ONLY 2 LOSSES on his record..
            He does much better when he pressures fighters.. Mayweather would NOT pressure Cotto.. I'd bet on that..

Although I would have May winning this fight i still wouldn't count out or dismiss Cotto from winning.. He still has one of the best jabs in the sport and one of the best left hooks.. I favor Floyd but definately not by much.
            dhude........Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
              his biggest win? gtfoh son. that wasnt ****.

his best wins were at lower weight classes IE guys like Gatti Corralles

Rip Gatti but c'mon. That's sad if you think that's a great win.

Comment

dhude........Manny Pacquiao
                Dude... THAT BOX!!! Manny is a come foward Brawler more than a boxer...

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post

Rip Gatti but c'mon. That's sad if you think that's a great win.
                  geee man show some respect for the dead man

Comment

geee man show some respect for the dead man
                    STFU.

I loved Gatti, but just because he passed away doesn't make him a great win.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
                      STFU.

I loved Gatti, but just because he passed away doesn't make him a great win.
                      dude you got no class. one day someone gonna make fun of one of your dead relatives. you see what it feels like then

Comment

Working...
                      X