No announcement yet.

Basic questions of Pac and Floyd Negotiation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic questions of Pac and Floyd Negotiation

1.Bob has been going on for weeks about negotiations. Floyd, Ellerbe,schaefer and all those guys know whats being said on these sights. If a negotiation was never happening why let that go on for so long without saying something.

2. If no negotiation was happening according to schaefer, why would Oscar say a deal is close for Floyd vs Pac.

Just need these two questions answered for real thats all. As a floyf fan I gotta be real. Def feels like Floyd didn't want to fight right now, and hes trying to save face by saying no negotiation took place. I'm sure pac met evey demand at he still didnt want to do it. For whatever reason.

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
    1.Bob has been going on for weeks about negotiations. Floyd, Ellerbe,schaefer and all those guys know whats being said on these sights. If a negotiation was never happening why let that go on for so long without saying something.

2. If no negotiation was happening according to schaefer, why would Oscar say a deal is close for Floyd vs Pac.

Just need these two questions answered for real thats all. As a floyf fan I gotta be real. Def feels like Floyd didn't want to fight right now, and hes trying to save face by saying no negotiation took place. I'm sure pac met evey demand at he still didnt want to do it. For whatever reason.

Why does anyone need to respond to arum's claims that there were negotiations? Is it because the fans want to know, if your answer is yes then that means that pacman has to take full testing then because the public wants to know!

Comment

If there is one person on this site who truly believes that oscar runs golden boy then they are sadly mistaken, it is common knowledge that schaefer is the real golden boy

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnyez View Post
        If there is one person on this site who truly believes that oscar runs golden boy then they are sadly mistaken, it is common knowledge that schaefer is the real golden boy
        scar doesnt hve to run it to know that negotiations are happening. Schaefer can run it, but Oscar signs his check so he's gonna know. Common don't play that stupid. Secondly, Floyd is known for checking fools for talkin mess that aint true. Bob has been going on forever. Schaefer and Oscar both eluded that they have to be quiet about negotiations right now. Then when its all said in done they both 180. Why come out now then and say no negotiations were happening. Why nothing for two months leading up when every day we here of negotiations?

Comment

Working...
        X