Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    How do you know what Greenburg's biases are or are not?
    He has a take for both fighters. Pac and May fight will make millions for HBO. A fight of the decade kinda fight. How neutral enough is that for you not to comprehend.. He wants the fight to happen coz it will make money. Not pac vs anyone can make that money. Not may vs anyone can make that kind of money. It has to be both of the to make the biggest event in boxing, hence he is the middleman and in the neutral corner what more can you ask for you ***** hehe! As if we didn't know you are one.. geez pathetic.. go hide in your mama's skirt boohoohoo hehe!
    Last edited by Spoon23; 07-27-2010, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• dela hoya lying+Schaefer lying+Ellerbe lying=floyd fanatics losing their sanity.
      Last edited by AFighter4U; 07-27-2010, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• source: Fighthits News!

Oscar De La Hoya: No Negotiations Ever Happened for Pacquiao-Mayweather

Golden Boy Promotions president Oscar De La Hoya told BoxingScene.com on Monday that "nothing was going on" in response to questions about why a bout between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao never materialized.

Rival promoter Bob Arum, CEO of Top Rank, told reporters on July 16 that he had been negotiating with Mayweather's manager, Al Haymon, with HBO Sports' Ross Greenburg acting as the mediator.

But De La Hoya denied those assertions during a media day promoting Golden Boy Promotions' July 31 show in Las Vegas. The media day was at The Fortune Gym in Hollywood, Calif., on Monday.

"Obviously, negotiations weren't going on," said De La Hoya. "Nothing was going on. Like I said, Mayweather has the key to making that fight happen."

But in June, De La Hoya spoke differently when asked by Univision reporters how negotiations were going.

"Up until now, it's been a very difficult negotiation process for various reasons, but right now we're very close. We're very close in finalizing the contracts that were once very complicated. The two fighters now realize that this fight must be made," De La Hoya said at the time.

"It has to be made because the boxing fans want to see it happen and right now it's the biggest fight that can be made in the world," said De La Hoya. "It's going to be a big, big fight. I think right now we are very, very close in finalizing the contracts. I can't talk right now in detail about the negotiations, but I will say that we are very close."

De La Hoya explained his comments in June this way:

Read more.........

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I have my own brain so I'm able to see all sides well. You, of course, are a typical ******* so you do as you're told. I really don't care that Greenburg was a middle man passing along messages like a game of telephone. The line went dead for this reason and this reason alone : 50/50 and 14-day cutoff. Don't worry, Manny can juice all he wants for his next bout so you've got your wish.
          Oh I'm the *******?? when it's obvious I hurt your feeling.. huhuhu Do you want your mommy to wipe your ass.. Oh wait sorry wipe your tears I mean, but you can tell floyd to wipe your ass if you want. I know you want it badly.. you crave for Floydy inside you you freekn gay ***** fan hehe! You can't even admit your are one gay sucking floyd dick rider.. Ride him hard cowboy! Yeehaaa!

Btw, make a wish to floyd. He might grant you what you want.. Oh wait the last time he did that was with a dying kid who wanted the pac vs may fight to happen. My bad, don't make a wish he might have to tell you he is going for another 2 years vacation. that is going to spoil your life. You won't be able to dick ride him all you want coz he might be having another 2 year vacation hehe! Pathetic *****s

Comment

• Lol I'm sure Mayweather fans feel comforted by still allowing themselves to be in "denial".

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Oh I'm the *******?? when it's obvious I hurt your feeling.. huhuhu Do you want your mommy to wipe your ass.. Oh wait sorry wipe your tears I mean, but you can tell floyd to wipe your ass if you want. I know you want it badly.. you crave for Floydy inside you you freekn gay ***** fan hehe! You can't even admit your are one you gay sucking floyd dick rider.. Ride him hard cowboy! Yeehaaa!

Btw, make a wish to floyd. He might grant you what you want.. Oh wait the last time he did that was with a dying kid who wanted the pac vs may fight to happen. My bad, don't make a wish he might have to tell you he is going for another 2 years vacation. that is going to spoil your life. You won't be able to dick ride him all you want coz he might be having another 2 year vacation hehe! Pathetic *****s
              Very scary. Sensitive much?

Comment

• Haha. Mayweather is a *****

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Very scary. Sensitive much?
                  naah.. This is the time you say I am gay, and I am proud. and I want Floyd's dick all day lol

Comment

• Lol, the Mayweathers are so smug remarking: 'There were no negotiations at all'. It's like, hello, wtf have you been doing since the Mosley fight then? 3 months now almost. And team Mayweather/GBP haven't even tried to negotiate for the biggest fight ever? That's a slap in the face to ALL boxing fans who desire to see this fight, and the fact that some of Floyd's fans are supporting his side's idiotic rhetoric shows they are not boxing fans at all, but fans of 'Flashy' Floyd, Floyd the rapper, Floyd the egocentric, Floyd the media man, Floyd the rapper, Floyd 50 Cent's homeboy. And that's quite funny to me almost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      naah.. This is the time you say I am gay, and I am proud. and I want Floyd's dick all day lol
                      If that's your idea of owned...

50/50 + 14 day cutoff = no deal, juicer

Comment

Working...
                      X