Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
    So all he has to say is "I have been negotiationg with a representative from each side since May 2nd trying to carefully put the fight together"? No mention of who the representative was on each side and what kept them from coming to an agreement? Yea, okay.

Comment

• Do any of you think PBF signs the contract if its 60% PBF vs 40% PAC and OST all the way up to the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Modobo3 View Post
        Do any of you think PBF signs the contract if its 60% PBF vs 40% PAC and OST all the way up to the fight?
        Maybe if Manny spoke some good English and said, NO ImA whoop YOUR PUNK ASS.

Maybe mayweather would be all over him. Create some REAL boxing HYPE.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post

Maybe mayweather would be all over him. Create some REAL boxing HYPE.
          Action speak louder than words. Floyd talks about whooping some ass while Pacquiao is actually doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modobo3 View Post
            Do any of you think PBF signs the contract if its 60% PBF vs 40% PAC and OST all the way up to the fight?
            No, but i do not however believe it's because of fear. He truly has a major training issue, due to Roger's upcoming trial. Even if he came up with another trainer I'm sure his mind would be distracted by it

Comment

• Originally posted by BigHeat View Post
              No, but i do not however believe it's because of fear. He truly has a major training issue, due to Roger's upcoming trial. Even if he came up with another trainer I'm sure his mind would be distracted by it
              That is an interesting take...I've also heard the tax issue as being an issue as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Naah, the facts are on the table already.. Facts are accounted for. now conclusion is to be made.
                OK lets stop right there. I don't even need to read the rest of your post because you started out being dead wrong. There is no conclusion to be made. Only time will tell if Mayweather is a coward. You guys seem to forget his trainer is not in the picture. Do you actually think Manny would fight the biggest fight of his life without Roach? Hell no, he would take an easy tune up fight. Mayweather is wrong for playing the silent treatment, but he can still turn around and fight Manny after Manny's next fight, dominate Manny, and make you all look foolish. The problem is too many of you are thinking with too much emotions. You're disappointed the fight hasn't gone through yet and venting by slamming Mayweather. Look at the guy that called Floyd a coward on ESPN, don't tell me that he didn't say that out of anger, you could totally hear it in his voice and the way he shut his eyes at the end. lol Be smart guys and think about how foolish you could look in the near future if this fight is made. We have two years or so, don't put your self through this for all that time. Its not worth it!

Comment

• Floyd! Floyd! You can come out now! Manny doesn't want to fight you any more! Floyd you can come out now.

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                    OK lets stop right there. I don't even need to read the rest of your post because you started out being dead wrong. There is no conclusion to be made. Only time will tell if Mayweather is a coward. You guys seem to forget his trainer is not in the picture. Do you actually think Manny would fight the biggest fight of his life without Roach? Hell no, he would take an easy tune up fight. Mayweather is wrong for playing the silent treatment, but he can still turn around and fight Manny after Manny's next fight, dominate Manny, and make you all look foolish. The problem is too many of you are thinking with too much emotions. You're disappointed the fight hasn't gone through yet and venting by slamming Mayweather. Look at the guy that called Floyd a coward on ESPN, don't tell me that he didn't say that out of anger, you could totally hear it in his voice and the way he shut his eyes at the end. lol Be smart guys and think about how foolish you could look in the near future if this fight is made. We have two years or so, don't put your self through this for all that time. Its not worth it!
                    Then tell your boy Floyd to man-up and tell it how it is. Why make up stories about vacation. Just to ****n gay..

It would have been nice if he went to the not having trainer route, but he didn't.. That is why he is looking so gay right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
                      LOL. Their Holy Grail.

Comment

Working...
                      X