Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
    Everyone lied about what happened and the fans will never know what really went on behind the scenes, but I do know both camps didn't want to make the fight happen this year.

Arum and Roach: We have a deal in place for the fight.

Arum: I never had direct contact with Floyd's team and they never agreed to a deal.
    And exactly what is a lie? Again Greenburg said he was the middle man for BOTH sides. Only one thats lying is GBP and FLoyd. They contradicted themselves and then Called out Arum for being a liar and it backfired because Greenburg just proved they are liars

Comment

all of a sudden mayweather fans went into witness protection just like floyd jr!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shekwan View Post
        Wow.

Did you guys read Schaffers comments about Greenburg in LA Times? They just crapped on the 500lb. gorilla HBO, and telling them what to do? Didn't they help Floyd become a star with their 24-7? How about acting in good faith that negotiations di8d exist instead of denying them. Now you're gonna tell HBO President what to do, and he is unprofessional? Focking slimes...all of them (and yes, that includes Arum).

This is why boxing is a JOKE, and worst run sports in business.
        ****ing shame...things like this make me srsly contemplate giving up on this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by volcano high View Post
          among the potential major fights at junior welterweight, a timothy bradley-devon alexander showdown is on top of hbo's wish list for jan. 29. Gary shaw, bradley's promoter, said he's already far down the road in talks with hbo. Alexander, of course, needs to beat andreas kotelnik on hbo next week. shaw said the deal would get done with the network making separate agreements with him for bradley and with alexander promoter don king. "this is one of those deals where they'll pay devon's side what they'll pay and pay our side what they'll pay and don and i will split everything else. I'm not dealing with king on money. the easiest way to make this fights is for hbo to deal with each of us independently."

http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/not...t-dmitry-pirog
          awesome.............

Comment

at this point it does not even matter. they have now jerked off the public so long that they have made a **** show of the fight even if it happens in the future. they went to far, and have potentially hurt a future fight by turning off so many people. i'm disgusted, and am not hyped for any of it at this point. i put more blame on pbf because he always has to be a little baby with all his bull****, and drama when pac was ready to make the fight happen. just stfu now, and make the damn fight.......or retire and rid us of all the scholl boy drama. oh well, what a ****in let down.

Comment

Greenburg never even said who from Floyds side he talked to.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                oh is that todays stance

Comment

All lies lead to Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post

Comment

fraud mayweather jr aka the greatest coward in the history of boxing and his camp are now proven liars and have lost ALL credibilty

*****s, yall just got OWNED by HBO!

Comment

Working...
                      X