Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50-50 & 14-day cutoff = no deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      50-50 & 14-day cutoff = no deal.
      haha classic ownage...........

Doing this to every thread.

Comment

50-50 & 14-day cutoff = no deal.
        naah, Floyd just doesn't want to fight. He just wants to be with his family and have a 2 year vacation. That's about raps it..

2year vacation + irs back taxes = the return of Floyd gay weather (sometime in 2012 with a beatable opponent)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          naah, Floyd just doesn't want to fight. He just wants to be with his family and have a 2 year vacation. That's about raps it..

2year vacation + irs back taxes = the return of Floyd gay weather (sometime in 2012 with a beatable opponent)
          50-50 + 14 days = no deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
            haha classic ownage...........

Doing this to every thread.

Idk why they're trying to make it seem like the negotiations are the issue. I'd go on vacation too if that muthaphukka was still trying to act skirt around testing.

Comment

Idk why they're trying to make it seem like the negotiations are the issue. I'd go on vacation too if that muthaphukka was still trying to act skirt around testing.
              yup Floyd needs a 2 year vacation = Floyd had to let my **** boyfriend ellerbe to lie for me that there wasn't any negotations. And we all now that Greenburg is the liar right?

Right! Spot on.. Your than main man

Comment

yup Floyd needs a 2 year vacation = Floyd had to let my **** boyfriend ellerbe to lie that there wasn't any negotations and Greenburg is the liar

Right! Spot on.. Your than main man
                Nothing you say changes the fact that your hero is, pound for pound, the game's best juicer.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  This is who I wanted to hear from, he's the only one with no bias towards either side. Now we know some type of negotiations were taking place, if you can believe anyone it's the unbiased middleman.

How do you know what Greenburg's biases are or are not?

Comment

Nothing you say changes the fact that your hero is, pound for pound, the game's best juicer.
                    Yup, go changed the subject that's how you can try to win a boxing match hehe. At least boxing fans here has real factual basis to derive a conclusion from credible sources like Greenburg who is the HBO president. A neutral guy who wants to make the fight happen coz HBO will make millions if Floyd and PAc fight. Unlike your baseless accusations about pac roiding lol

Yup believe in Senior for saying it, better yet believe Floyd's body guards for thinking pac is roiding

Comment

Yup, go changed the subject that's how you can try to win a boxing match hehe. At least boxing fans here has real factual basis to derive a conclusion from credible sources like Greenburg who is the HBO president. A neutral guy who wants to make the fight happen coz HBO will make millions if Floyd and PAc fight. Unlike your baseless accusations about pac roiding lol

Yup believe in Senior for saying it, better yet believe Floyd's body guards for thinking pac is roiding
                      I have my own brain so I'm able to see all sides well. You, of course, are a typical ******* so you do as you're told. I really don't care that Greenburg was a middle man passing along messages like a game of telephone. The line went dead for this reason and this reason alone : 50/50 and 14-day cutoff. Don't worry, Manny can juice all he wants for his next bout so you've got your wish.

Comment

Working...
                      X