Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    Let me help you out also.Arum also have lied numerous times about Pacquiao regarding the Roid test soneither side is credible.

Check out my thread btw.
    im not talking about arum, im talking about ellerbe. let me ask you a question. when ellerbe said that floyd doesnt shoot anything in his hands, did you believe him?

Comment

Greenburg is a ******* so ofcourse you gonna take his word.I would`nt expect anything different.
      [IMG]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj113/BRYRP513/Bull****.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        ****ing shame...things like this make me srsly contemplate giving up on this sport.
        floyd is the only reason you are following boxing and now that he's no longer interested to fight and is enjoying his vacation it's about time you give it up too...trust me you will not be missed

Comment

• Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
          Greenberg and Arum are both Zionists. Who do you think Greenberg will side with!
          I was about to say the same thing the only difference is i was gonna say they both Jews.

Its in Jewish culture to look out for each-other its called "Sayanim".

Comment

I was about to say the same thing the only difference is i was gonna say they both Jews.

Are you being racist now?

Comment

Greenburg is a ******* so ofcourse you gonna take his word.I would`nt expect anything different.
              So Greenburg lied to protect Arum, thats another one....keep it up dude

Comment

too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                  im not talking about arum, im talking about ellerbe. let me ask you a question. when ellerbe said that floyd doesnt shoot anything in his hands, did you believe him?
                  No cause it was already shown that Floyd shoots **** in his hands.But i don`t think he does it any more though cause a while back Floyd said his hand wrapper wraps his hands real good and he does`nt have hand problems anymore.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
                      This whole negotiation has had so many twists M. Night Shyamalan may make a movie. This makes the Davinci Code look like a 8-piece jigsaw puzzle. It should not be this hard to make a fight LMAO WTF
                      If your paing attention...U know that
                      the MASTER OF AVOIDANCE, ALWAYS

AVOIDS tough COMPETITION, and
                      he knows Pac OUTCLASSES HER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X