Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
    Greenberg and Arum are both Zionists. Who do you think Greenberg will side with!
    take that da vinci code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dan brown just got merkd

Comment

• Originally posted by fireman_ek50 View Post
      absolutely rite...these whole negotiations have been a joke and most casual fans are completely turned off by it...its like when a team keeps losing and the fans just expect them to keep losing, ashame...this sport has much more to offer than just this one fight...but its a fight that EVERYBODY wanted to see and wont...people were hyping floyd to come back ever since pac put it on de la hoya...then hatton..then cotto, then clottey..now its margarito...its been overdue and casual fans are losing their taste for it...i still wanna watch it cuz its too legends and the best of this generation...at least we know why this fight hasnt been made tho
      Well I can definitely agree with you on all that. The Marg fight is BS though. Both these guys on Bull **** regardless it should not be this hard to make a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siren 666 View Post
        lmao, i also liked the one where the dude in "hulk 2" closes the laptop...

Comment

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
          Floyd said he`s not thinking about boxing right now,Show me where he lied?I`m probably talking to a *******.
          This is the problem with *****'s. "I'm just not thinking about boxing right now." This IS the same guy that openly claims his only care in life is money, I'm sorry, but I must have missed the other place Floyd made 20 million dollars. It sure as hell wasn't from his WWE stint, his Dancing With the Stars crap, his ESPN commercials OR Filthy Rich Records. For all I know he may have won 20 million gambling here in town, but he probably lost 40 million before that. This IS the place where the guy makes all his money and he isn't thinking about the biggest payday of his career, and possibly 1-2 rematches between the 2. Flolyd is lying through his teeth plain and simple, Arum is a ***** to work with but even he loves money enough to make this fight.

That being said, Floyd may have a very good reason as to say he isn't interested, which I feel he does. Firstly, maybe he was told to simply follow the gag order and he is still doing so. He can't mention anything, and maybe now he is still doing the same and actually trying to at least THINK he is doing the right thing. Secondly, his uncle in some legal trouble and facing jail time is completely understandable, if Freddie Roach had to have some major surgery or something that would keep him away from training for a few months I wouldn't expect Manny to take any fight either, especially against the toughest opponent for both men. Lastly, Floyd isn't scared of Manny he simply is afraid to lose the ZERO. The problem is if the zero is still there and he never faced Manny that will be hanging over Floyds legacy forever, and I think once he realizes that he'll take the fight.

DLH said on an article here that Floyd is the one who can make the fight, or something to that extent, if his own promoter is saying this... it doesn't bode well for the fight. It seems to me that negotiations did take place, Manny said whatever Floyd wants with the testing I'll do it, and Floyd is simply still too scared to lose the zero than realize his legacy relies entirely on whether he fights Manny or not. Then again, he may just know that Arum is so damn greedy he'll keep putting Manny in there with anyone he can and he just might lose at some point. If that does indeed happen, it will hurt boxing even more and he'll get to claim he was the best without ever having to fight Manny, this to me is a more realistic outcome than Floyd stepping into the ring with Manny, he's simply afraid to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
            floyd fans on damage control

6 months ago "dont you understand? these tests are good for the sport!"

2 months ago: "If Manny would just agree to the tests we wouldve had a fight"

2 weeks ago: "they never negotiated, Arum is a liar! and floyd said he's on vacation, leave him alone!"

After Team Mayweather is proven to be liars and floyd is "vacationing" lining up another fighter

Present: "who cares, the fight is off, dont you get it?"
            Someone that won't EXPOSE, his fading talents,
            SLOWED WHEELS, and WEAK WHISKERS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by figurefour View Post
              why you talking about dicks, ***
              i guess that went over your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Ill take Greenburgs word over your opinions anyday. Whats real is real. Keep trying to change the subject but it wont matter. Mayweather and his camp have lost what little credibility they had left and no matter how you try to spin it your gonna end up with poop in your face

Greenburg is a ******* so ofcourse you gonna take his word.I would`nt expect anything different.

Comment

• Floyd Fans

I am now 500% convinced that Floyd is scared to fight Pacquiao and all this OST drama are just theatrics to avoid Pacman. Now that Manny agreed to OST, he is taking a vacation and not thinking about boxing right now, and GBP and team Mayweather are just protecting Floyd's cowardice.

Unfortunately, Ross' statement is way more credible than that of the Mayweathers' and whatever respect I have left for them is lost already.

What a bunch of liars and scumbags.

Floyd = scared **** of Manny.

Accept it *****s, your idol is P-A-W-N-E-D!!!

Whoever defends Team Mayweather now is an idiot with IQ of less than 2.
                  Last edited by xpc42; 07-26-2010, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• it really doesnt matter what any floyd fans says

ross greenburg said the negotiations took place and thats all any unbias fan needs to hear

mayweather is a chicken and his crew is a bunch of lying yes men and thats all their is to it

Comment

• Originally posted by figurefour View Post
                      so he could have talked to haymon's receptionist once

what's the big secret...who did he talk with...how often...was it a one time thing, or an ongoing discussion?

was there a contract?

i am not picking sides, i am saying it is generic...some actual details would have been nice
                      Floyd denied negotiations, Greenburg called thier Bull***** and told us exactly what Arum said, that he was mediating in the negotiations.

Thier is no secret or conspiracy, your obviously trying to create one to prove to yourself that Floyd was telling the truth

Comment

Working...
                      X