Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive Photos: Pacquiao's First Day in Congress (see pics inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
    bush almost put a woman on the Supreme Court who had no qualifications. Fortunately it was halted.
    At least she was a legitimate attorney. Manny is a third grade dropout.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      shout out to manny and the rest of the congressmen and women that worked with obama to put a end to the worst natural disater ever the gulf oil spill . while flloyd on the other hand buys crack with 50 cents
      lol why would obama talk to a congressman in the philippines for anything...I doubt that he ever talked to the their president, they serve no purpose in helping the states with anything

Comment

Don't hate, Arnold and Jesse Ventura did the same thing.
        Don't ever lump in Jesse Ventura with Pacquiao. If you keep up with politics, you'd know that he knows his thing and his Libertarian ideology is second to none.

Pacquiao probably doesn't even know what his job description is as a congressman besdies "I wanna help the poor".

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch5 View Post
          lol why would obama talk to a congressman in the philippines for anything...I doubt that he ever talked to the their president, they serve no purpose in helping the states with anything
          simple yes or no question!!!!!!!!!! does obama and the congress help make new laws and other stuff like the gulf oil spill

yes or no

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
            why the **** is he in congress, how on earth is he qualified to successfully carry out a job like that
            Like the US Senator who solicited gay sex inside an airport restroom?

A US governor who is a known steroid user and groper?

A President who is a mediocre college graduate and alcoholic?

US politicians are the best!!!

Comment

simple yes or no question!!!!!!!!!! does obama and the congress help make new laws and other stuff like the gulf oil spill

yes or no
              i think his point was...what does a grade 2 garaduate boxer from the phillippines have to do with US politics?

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                i think his point was...what does a grade 2 garaduate boxer from the phillippines have to do with US politics?
                That was exactly my point

Comment

yes or no
                  actually they didnt..thats why BP created a fund for the everyone affected by the spill so the United State congress wouldn't make any new laws that would cost them more in the long run..just to let you know...and none of that involved the phillippines in any way

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                    I know, it's truly bewlidering.
                    Ok Mr. Bewildered
                    show me some one that you think should be in congress or any form of government

Comment

shout out to manny and the rest of the congressmen and women that worked with obama to put a end to the worst natural disater ever the gulf oil spill . while flloyd on the other hand buys crack with 50 cents
                      its 50 cent tard
                      and its not crack its sky roc-et

Comment

Working...
                      X