No announcement yet.

Please Don't Buy Pacquiao-Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Don't Buy Pacquiao-Margarito

it has been a tradition every pacquiao fight that all the people in my family and friends go to my house and watch it and party. this time i won't be buying nor celebrating. i might just watch it someplace else. it's just too fawking ridiculous. they got me on that clottey fight and i won't get fooled again. i hope this shiet won't sell.

guys please don't buy it. i might sound like a fool in here but think about it. pacquiao wants it at 150 but the championship belt that he is gonna get is 154lb championship belt. then margacheato what the hell does he deserve to even fight a championship match. fawk u bob arum.

Get serious.

Comment

Im just gonna stream it to my whole fam, so ill tell them not to buy it.

Comment

I wont be paying for Pacquiao & Mayweather fights until they actually fight. Incredibly disappointed and I blame the promoters not the fighters. But I am 100% sure my family will order the fight & have a huge menu of food for the party so im gonna be watching the Pacquiao fight lol

Comment

seriously i would have given it more respect if he would just fight marquez for the 3rd time to shut people up.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
            I wont be paying for Pacquiao & Mayweather fights until they actually fight. Incredibly disappointed and I blame the promoters not the fighters. But I am 100% sure my family will order the fight & have a huge menu of food for the party so im gonna be watching the Pacquiao fight lol
            hahaha, cool sig.

Comment

it aint pac's fault floyd's bitchass wont fight him.....you gotta have plan b and c if plan a does'nt happen and a margo fight is way better than a cotto rematch....this fight will be warr!

Comment

im going to pay for the fight because

a . i want to see pac make history by winning his 8th tittle something noone else ever did . thats something i can tell my kids and my grandkids !!!!!'

b stealing is wrong !!! i know *****s dont care about right or wrong since they support a fighter who accociates with known drug dealers . and whos trainer is a whoman beater like chris brown . and by the looks of rogers teeth he might be on meth

Comment

GTFOH not only am I buying it but I usually buy the ppv's for pops back home and my little bro

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    it aint pac's fault floyd's bitchass wont fight him.....you gotta have plan b and c if plan a does'nt happen and a margo fight is way better than a cotto rematch....this fight will be warr!
                    floyd's pussiness is in the past but what shiet does margacheato deserve to get this fight? what will it do for pac's legacy? i do understand it's going to be entertaining but martinez, williams or berto has more entertainment in my opinion.

it's not pacquiao's fault that he is a puppet and bob arum is greedy but this fight don't mean shiet and i dunno why pacquiao needs to fight him anyway. i mean what the fawk for? if he needs a tune up for mayweather then go fight someone who catches everything with his chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X