Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Don't Buy Pacquiao-Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm disappointed Manny has allowed Arum to call the shots over this. As a fighter and a congressman he should have taken a stand against Margarito being allowed back in the sport again. I'm boycotting Pacquiao-Margarito for sure.

Comment

If you don't like it don't buy it. LOL @ please. So Floyd Stan can brag about more about PPVs??

Comment

I'm buy it and you ****boys hating for no damn reason. You dumbass *****s don't understand we are having a chance to watch history. How often does a fighter like this come around with so much entertainment in his fights? Dumbass haters mang. Go watch his last ten fights and tell me of one boxer more entertaining or showing more greatness than him? You dumb****s are gonna be kickin yourselves in the ass in 20 years when you realize you tried to boycott or stream pacquiaos great and entertaining fights instead of witnessing history and a ATG. I wasn't missin none of pacquiaos fights the last couple years. We are lucky to witness this **** and ain't nothin like it watching it live.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
          I'm disappointed Manny has allowed Arum to call the shots over this. As a fighter and a congressman he should have taken a stand against Margarito being allowed back in the sport again. I'm boycotting Pacquiao-Margarito for sure.
          At this point I can say Pac could care less about who Arum puts in front of him.. He has too much going on right now. He just attended the Joint session of congress and senate today.. for all i know Arum and Koncz has Manny convinced that Marg is a clean fighter and is innocent of the hand wrap scandal.
          I am just truly hoping this wouldn;t be Manny's last fight...

Comment

Originally posted by AnthalaX View Post
            At this point I can say Pac could care less about who Arum puts in front of him.. He has too much going on right now. He just attended the Joint session of congress and senate today.. for all i know Arum and Koncz has Manny convinced that Marg is a clean fighter and is innocent of the hand wrap scandal.
            I am just truly hoping this wouldn;t be Manny's last fight...
            Same here. It underlines the reality Manny is a simpleton swimming in the shark pool. Manipulated by local politicians (or so I read) and towing the company line in cahoots with the disgraced Margarito.

I thought at least Roach might stand up and say something about this. As a fighter active when the Billy Collins Jnr tragedy occurred, I thought he might object to Margarito's continued involvement in boxing at an elite level. Elite fighters should be shunning Margarito for the long-term good of the sport. It sends a poor message about boxing that the world's no.1 P4P fighter (and a congressman to boot) will step into the ring with a disgraced and discredited fighter like Margarito, in a fight nobody wants, just because some old businessman tells him to.

If they want to fight, that's okay, and if people want to watch it, watch it. I won't be watching it. It's bull****.

My two bobs worth.

Comment

We'll see what tune you'll be humming by the weigh in..there's so many fights I tried to say I won't buy..and most of them got to me by the week of the fight and I couldn't fight the urge..and I ordered...Lol

Comment

I will most likely get it..

It should provide fireworks and i love seeing Pac fight even if i am a big Floyd fan..

I am just sad that people will hype it up as an 8th record title win which is really just a sham if it stays at CW, the issue that bugs me most is Margs getting a mega fight after his ban and brutal ass whopping from Sugar

Comment

The only way the fans can take steps to make Mayweather-Pacquiao happen is if we accept nothing else. Unless one of them fights Paul Williams or Sergio Martinez at 154, no one should buy a Mayweather or Pacquiao fight.

That's the only way we can make Mayweather and Pacquiao happen.

Comment

**** u im watchin he fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
                      We'll see what tune you'll be humming by the weigh in..there's so many fights I tried to say I won't buy..and most of them got to me by the week of the fight and I couldn't fight the urge..and I ordered...Lol
                      Ha! You might well be right! However, I didn't bother with Manny-vs-Oscar in 2008 or Cotto-Foreman this year. I have capitulated on other fights and most of the time it turned out good (Jones vs Lacy). But I'm pretty mad about this one. I still can't accept the fact Pac-Margarito is happening. It's a crime against boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X