Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUAIO vs MARGARITO for belt has way more sense then MAYWEATHER JUDAH!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
    Now name the ones that have done it 2x for a title?
    It doesnt exist and I name you one who demanded Catchweight and fail to make it!

His name is Floyd Mayweather Jr. !

Comment

I think Baldo was being difficult to deal with and also Zab still held some belts

Comment

Originally posted by WAR ENGLAND View Post
        I think Baldo was being difficult to deal with and also Zab still held some belts
        na

BALDO won 3 belts in that fight and then ZAB become IBF champ few months later without a fight!

UNREAL!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
          na

BALDO won 3 belts in that fight and then ZAB become IBF champ few months later without a fight!

UNREAL!
          zab judah had won the IBF belt from cory spinks by knockout.

zab kept the IBF belt because baldomir didn't pay the sanctioning fee for that belt.

you don't know what the heck you're talking about it. the more i read what you write, the more that becomes apparent.

Comment

Originally posted by purecyse View Post
            zab judah had won the IBF belt from cory spinks by knockout.

zab kept the IBF belt because baldomir didn't pay the sanctioning fee for that belt.

you don't know what the heck you're talking about it. the more i read what you write, the more that becomes apparent.

Dumbass,you cant still be champion if you lose titles!

It doesnt make sense dumbass!

I would understand if it was vacant but Zab got Happy Meal!

Comment

Pacquiao is number 1 p4p fighter in the world and FOTD and if he moves up in weight he can get a title shot anytime he wants and Margarito is what 3 time world champ and he got robbed for WBO LMW title in Puerto Rico.

Anyway Floyd vs Judah was disgrace for boxing.

Judah got dominated by guy with 20 losses Baldomir and lost all belts that night and then he was IBF champion going into Mayweather fight!

I can understand that it was vacant belt,but it wasnt even vacant,Zab was IBF welterweight champion!
              that fight could've gone either way and baldomir didn't pay the sanctioning fees for the IBF so, the title stayed with Judah but, in reality it should have gone vacant.

Comment

CungLe knows boxing and he continues owning *****s on a daily basis.

War CungLe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
                  that fight could've gone either way and baldomir didn't pay the sanctioning fees for the IBF so, the title stayed with Judah but, in reality it should have gone vacant.

I got Baldo by few points cuz he rocked that glass 2 times,and you are right about rest,it should be vacant!

Even Larry Merchant went crazy on that IBF hold that belt!

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
                    CungLe knows boxing and he continues owning *****s on a daily basis.

War CungLe!!!

damn right homie!

WE own *****s with scientific evidence!

Comment

Pacquiao is number 1 p4p fighter in the world and FOTD and if he moves up in weight he can get a title shot anytime he wants and Margarito is what 3 time world champ and he got robbed for WBO LMW title in Puerto Rico.

Anyway Floyd vs Judah was disgrace for boxing.

Judah got dominated by guy with 20 losses Baldomir and lost all belts that night and then he was IBF champion going into Mayweather fight!

I can understand that it was vacant belt,but it wasnt even vacant,Zab was IBF welterweight champion!

Comment

Working...
                      X