No announcement yet.

Hey Guys I got some Info on Cotto-Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Yeah as you see Slowpoke and his brother Slowbro here on the attack. I'm just about done with them. They don't understand i'm saying if Cotto left Top Rank earlier things would have been different.

Lol I got JMM of course.

how?

golden boy is going to help cotto beat margarito? or pacquiao or mayweather?

cotto still has to win fights on his own.

Comment

• I hope this fight happens, it would have been much biggger 3 years ago but it is still a great fight.

People who ***** about this fight are jokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
        If this is true then Manny should follow suit!

But IMO if Miguel will work out something like this, he should've done this a while back.

IDK if anyone noticed it, but when Miguel knocked Yuri Foreman out, you can see scumbag Arum's face sayin' like "WTF Miguel made it, now what???".

So I don't blame Miguel for doin' this is this we're true. The guy prolly pissed bug time at Arum coz TR only has Pacquiao apparently as it's cashcow FTM, and prolly some other grievances we don't know of. He might be starting an exodus.

But let's also not forget that Cotto had his chances with bigger names as well and that's also courtesy of scumbag Bob.
        Thank god a fan that doesnt nuthug his favourite fighters promoter.

Comment

• Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
          When was Cotto ever "anti-Arum"?
          Another dumb post from Slowbro. You idiot have you forgotten last year when Cotto threaten to leave Top Rank after he became free agent. A certain comments thread for Cotto exploring other promotional comnies, comments thread for Cotto and De La Hoya playing golf and talking business???

Like I told Slowpoke to get back in to his Pokeball, Slowbro get back in your Pokeball as well. I need to train both of you a bit more.

Comment

• Cotto is the third biggest draw in the sport.

Win or lose vs. Floyd he aint going anywhere.

I mean what shame is there losing to Floyd Mayweather?

Comment

Na, I don't think so. If Judah with 6 losses can still be talked about in the mix at 140..Cotto with 3(if He fought and lost to Mayweather) losses would still be in the mix at 147 and 154.

I mean Judah lost to Baldomir for god's sake.

A Mayweather fight will get Cotto his biggest PPV numbers and will make a him a bigger star. Not no Rocky Juarez come on -pound4pound-
              Honeslty a bigger star? Name me a fighter who became a bigger star after a loss and his 3 loss in 6 fights. Some of the things you say are just laughable.

Comment

Na, I don't think so. If Judah with 6 losses can still be talked about in the mix at 140..Cotto with 3(if He fought and lost to Mayweather) losses would still be in the mix at 147 and 154.

I mean Judah lost to Baldomir for god's sake.

A Mayweather fight will get Cotto his biggest PPV numbers and will make a him a bigger star. Not no Rocky Juarez come on -pound4pound-

like i said, Rocky Juarez...the more you lose, the more exposure you get

aaaaaand we'll get to see Cotto on EVERY GBP ppv afterwards...they'll throw him in there against up and comers like Angulo...i cant wait

Comment

When was Cotto ever "anti-Arum"?
                  I don't think he ever was. I believe he was pissed off with Arum over the Margarito scandal but for the longest Miguel himself gave Tony the benefit of a doubt.
                  Last edited by Khalid X; 07-24-2010, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Honeslty a bigger star? Name me a fighter who became a bigger star after a loss and his 3 loss in 6 fights. Some of the things you say are just laughable.
                    Name all the fights against top fighters Judah got after losing to Baldomir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

Il punto Mak!

Like I said, he should've done it a while back.

For promoting fights Miguel's aight, but if he's thinking more of mixing it up and fails miserably, there goes his marketability.

whatever happens, it would be good for Miguel to cash out...i just hope no stupid legal battle comes about with TR and that Arum just allows him to get bought out

Comment

Working...
                      X