Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fight do you respect more? Pacquiao-Margarito or Mayweather-Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Triangle theories dont work. But Pac destroyed Cotto, and Marge beat Cotto. Dont put SSM in this equation.
    PBF will have to beat Cotto as nicely as Pac did, or he wont come out looking good. If Pac loses to Marge, well that isnt too bad. Because PBF hasnt beaten Marge as well.
    This here is your definition of a "nut hugger"

Comment

I hope Cotto mangles the fraud in the ring. Since fraud is avoiding the midget i really really hope Cotto will batter him to pulp.

WAR COTTO! PUNYALES!

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
        I hope Cotto mangles the fraud in the ring. Since fraud is avoiding the midget i really really hope Cotto will batter him to pulp.

WAR COTTO! PUNYALES!
        yea good luck to cotto in wooping mayweathers ass LFMAO

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post

WAR COTTO! PUNYALES!

I dont know why Floyd even fought loser of COTTO MOSLEY fight!

It doesnt make sense to me!

Anyway COTTO will GIANLUCA BRANCO his ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            yea good luck to cotto in wooping mayweathers ass LFMAO
            I don't care about floyd's ass, i just want Cotto to put a nice shiny harelip on Floydie the chicken. If shane almost did it, then there's a good chance Cotto might do more on the fraud and rip all of floyd's teeth.

WAR COTTTTOOOOOOOO!!!!

**** floyd the fraud!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Triangle theories dont work. But Pac destroyed Cotto, and Marge beat Cotto. Dont put SSM in this equation.
              PBF will have to beat Cotto as nicely as Pac did, or he wont come out looking good. If Pac loses to Marge, well that isnt too bad. Because PBF hasnt beaten Marge as well.
              stupid...!

Comment

you people are stupid. and don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Why does Shane get a pass? He's a former PROVEN PED user who Mayweather fought AND even talked about during their press conferences. People need to look at these matchups on a strictly competitive basis, or they're bias will be obvious. Marg is a much more respectable opponent for Pac than Cotto is for Mayweather. Mayweather will probably cruise to a boring UD, while we see fireworks with Pac/Marg. Cotto is at best on the back end of his prime while Marg is still a question mark.

Having said that, all I want to see is pac/may, so screw everything until that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    its funny how Floyd was ducking Cotto back a couple years ago but now Floyd mentions Cotto and they all say COTTO HAS NO CHANCE!!!! ...... ppffff stfu
                    Cotto got his ass beat by Plasterito and Pacquaio since then dumbass...
                    Last edited by Boxin'; 07-24-2010, 12:19 PM.

Comment

First of all cotto never called out mayweather. So how could you duck someone that never called you out? And besides thar when Arum was asked about a cotto mayweather fight years ago he said '' cotto is not ready ''. The reason why mayweather fought shane is because it was the biggest money fight out there after the pac fight fell apart. And shane destroyed margacheato. Not to mention that shane was begging both pac and may for a fight. Shane even jumped in the ring during mayweather post fight interview. He also went to freddie roach gym and begged him to fight pac but they wanted to drain mosley down to 143 or 143. Then he said that shane is too good for pac. And they call floyd a ducker. Then people started to say that floyd was ducking shane for months but never said pac was ducking shane. Then look who got in the ring and taxed that ass, Floyd. Not pac, it was Floyd. Now people are trying to discredit his win over shane cause of shanes age. Are you people on crack? I didn't hear nobody talk about shane age when everyone was saying that floyd was ducking him. Only after the fight. So if shane was too old then what was the point in them fighting? And why the hell is pac fighting margocheato? He needs to be fighting bradley. Oh but they say that bradley is not a draw but pac fought clottey. Does that make any sence? Pac only wants to fight fighters that are gonna just stand there in front of him. He keep ducking all these slick fighters. Oh and now people are saying that floyd is ducking williams. Well williams is also calling out pac but I don't see anyone calling pac a ducker. So instead of fighting all these other good fighters he is gonna fight Margo? This is a joke of a fight. Why don't he fight martinez? Oh I forgot before pac fights anyone he has to drain them down to 106 first.

Comment

Working...
                      X