Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why in Gods name is Pac vs. Margarito at 150-151 Pounds???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why in Gods name is Pac vs. Margarito at 150-151 Pounds???

This **** is a digrace man.

Is it official?

I havent been paying attention to this ****, since the pac-may fight aint being made

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      The fight that should be happening is Mayweather v Pacman. Both of them are a disgrace to boxing. A lot of fans are turning away from boxing because of these pair.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        dont you know ****** its within the 154 limit

Comment

Originally posted by Siren 666 View Post
          The fight that should be happening is Mayweather v Pacman. Both of them are a disgrace to boxing. A lot of fans are turning away from boxing because of these pair.
          Pfft!

Not me. A lot more to Boxing then those two.

As for the topic, I honestly don't believe Pacquiao is facing Cotto or Margarito at a catchweight. Team Pacquiao's agenda is to get our attention, remember, Pacquiao vs. Clottey was gonna be at a catchweight and look what happened.

Comment

OK TS, don't just start crying on the forum, how about show a link? Or another made up ****.

Comment

i think Margs is luck to have that catchweight because i thought this fight was gonna take place at 147. Margs should be more than thrilled to be fighting Manny, even at this weight

Comment

Margarito has been a welterweight for most of his career. I'm sure he would be willing to make 147 to fight Pacquaio or Mayweather. What is the problem here?

Comment

I agree and it's ****in pathetic.

Especially since its going to be the same result no matter what. No matter what weight Pacman is going to be way faster and land lots on maragarito so I don't know why Pacman's making such a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Siren 666 View Post
                    They are not boxing fans if they are turning away from boxing because of them 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X