Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"no comment" is a comment.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      it's better for floyd if he just say no comment than saying he's not interested in boxing.
      Silence would actually make him look like even more of a wuss. Running and hiding like that. He should have just said he wasn't interested in Pac last month, rather than letting everyone wait in anticipation. It's like waiting for the bomb that never goes off.

Well, either way, it's safe to say it's official: Mayweather is scared. I hate accusing fighters of being scared, but Floyd brought it upon himself. I am starting to think he genuinely enjoys being hated.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        Biggest coward in Boxing history...Quack!

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
          "no comment" is a comment.
          yea u r right.

Comment

If Pacquiao can only donate his left nut to Floyd maybe we'll have a fight this year.

Fuk you Floyd for being a COWARD! :bukkake:

Comment

it's better for floyd if he just say no comment than saying he's not interested in boxing.
              He comes out of retirement and not fight the 30-40 million guaranteed ! **** ,what ever happened to " Money " Mayweather. It's safe to say ,ain't no amount of money worth the beating he'll recieve at the hands the true WARRIOR !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vic_roc_13 View Post
                He comes out of retirement and not fight the 30-40 million guaranteed ! **** ,what ever happened to " Money " Mayweather. It's safe to say ,ain't no amount of money worth the beating he'll recieve at the hands the true WARRIOR !!!
                Cotto? You mean the same so called "Warrior" who's afraid to take random testing. Sorry, Cotto is the true Warrior.
                Last edited by Carpe Diem; 07-20-2010, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vic_roc_13 View Post
                  he suddenly lose interest in boxing when he is about to face pac who is an easier fight than marquez and also will be his highest payday of his entire career.

Comment

I don't need to think, it's crystal clear that floyd is scared, even a 5 years old child could see it.
                    Funny you that, my 6 year old brother said that to me today! lol

Comment

Damn, even my chickens in the coop is disowning floyd!

They said call him gay instead as chickens doesn't run from a good fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X