Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dmitry Pirog vs. Danny Jacobs: thoughts and predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirog by stoppage in an evenly matched fight

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
      This fight is gonna end up like Jacobs Korobov!

hahahahahaha I was so right

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Is Pirog the next European fighter that the Europeans are overrating because he beat a few Euro bums? Jacobs puts this kid to sleep.
        Pirog has a solid resume. Better than Jacobs Ameri bums.

Comment

Is Pirog the next European fighter that the Europeans are overrating because he beat a few Euro bums? Jacobs puts this kid to sleep.

Comment

Turns out Pirog wasn't a bum after all, Check.

Comment

I figured Jacobs would win, but I was mistaken. Pirog is better than I thought. Anyways, the poll numbers here overwhelming favor Jacobs to have beaten Pirog, so for all those claiming that Jacobs was overrated...you are correct, he was overrated. By all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                I figured Jacobs would win, but I was mistaken. Pirog is better than I thought. Anyways, the poll numbers here overwhelming favor Jacobs to have beaten Pirog, so for all those claiming that Jacobs was overrated...you are correct, he was overrated. By all of us.
                Ye jacobs got exposed bad,he was up against someone strong and awkward and just couldnt handle it.hes young im sure he can bounce back

Comment

My goodness I am as much a fan of Pirog as anyone else but this ball slurping is getting ridiculous. It's the same 4 users as well. SMFH.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    My goodness I am as much a fan of Pirog as anyone else but this ball slurping is getting ridiculous. It's the same 4 users as well. SMFH.
                    Its only the euro nuthuggers that are getting their panties in a twist,everyone seems to be keeping it real

Comment

God damn you look ****** now.

Racist mother ****er

Comment

Working...
                      X