No announcement yet.

How Margarito loses to Pac.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 100%BoXeOAzTeKa View Post
    I think he will give a better fight than Cotto. I'm not one to bring down fighters as a matter of fact I like Cotto as a fighter. He's one tough SOB and skillfull too. I have to disagree with you a good punch rate is a skill, not so much a great chin. Just because the man has some biased fans is the reason you want him to loose? You don't become a 3 time WW champion and top WW for nearly a decade is you have no skills.
    Everybody tought Clottey was going to give a better fight and look at what that turned out to be.

Clottey didnt get kd or tkoed , did he put up a better fight??

Margarito will get dismantled simple as that. He cant match Pacquiao on anything.

Not even work rate.

He will be outclassed. Yet again

Comment

Originally posted by LEFT HOOK TITO View Post
      Everybody tought Clottey was going to give a better fight and look at what that turned out to be.

Clottey didnt get kd or tkoed , did he put up a better fight??

Margarito will get dismantled simple as that. He cant match Pacquiao on anything.

Not even work rate.

He will be outclassed. Yet again
      Who is everybody?? If you would pay attention to the threads, the smart ones were saying that Clottey's wasn't going to be much due to his output. They were right.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        How can a person that is SKILL-LESS take away Cotto's signature punch to the body?? Look at the Cintron rematch as well on how he took away a lot the power punches from Cintron by closing in on him. A person that is SKILL-LESS wouldn't of landed that body punch on him as well.
        I spent a lot of that fight wondering why Cotto wasn't going to the body as much as he normally did. Instead it appeared like he was trying to dispel what everyone had been saying about Margarito's iron chin. That's all on Cotto though.

Second, Cotto has always made himself available to be hit. Until that fight, it was never really a problem. No one ever seemed to be able to hit him hard enough to bring him down. I think that's part of the reason that people suspect Margarito for having cheated in that fight.

I'm not trying to say that Margarito doesn't know how to go to the body. I'm just saying that when it comes to technique, Margarito doesn't have a lot of depth. He never needed it because he had a great chin and he hit like a train. Against a lot of fighters, that's more than enough.

Comment

Who is everybody?? If you would pay attention to the threads, the smart ones were saying that Clottey's wasn't going to be much due to his output. They were right.
          I dont know why , ur opinion is the one that never contributes anything to the thread or the discussion it was twisted to. Anyway ur getting boring. Please try to keep up with me.

Its about Pac Marg. Clottey was an example. Like the one I replied to.

Comment

Lmao, this bitter **** made a stupid thread, still bitter like the rest of his-- that margarito ate that sacrificial lamb/overrated **** Cotto.

Pac destroys cotto again, Marg destroys Cotto again.

Tito used wraps.

This Alt is a ***.

late.

Comment

Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
              Margarito-plaster= lunch meat....lol
              Ask Mosley if old tony has a chin?
              Hold on. Are you saying that Margarito's plaster wrapped gloves helped his chin? Are you ****ing ******ed? And yes, Mosley would say that Margarito has a chin. He took Mosley's biggest bombs for 9 rounds and Mosley can bang. I can't believe there are people who question his toughness.

That being said, Pacman is too nimble and fast for him. He could shut Margarito out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                Lmao, this bitter **** made a stupid thread, still bitter like the rest of his-- that margarito ate that sacrificial lamb/overrated **** Cotto.

Pac destroys cotto again, Marg destroys Cotto again.

Tito used wraps.

This Alt is a ***.

late.

Those are all nice assumptions.

Indeed tito used wraps. But they werent loaded.

When Margarito gets destroyed I will bump.

It has nothing do with me being bitter , rather margarito fans being delusional.

Comment

It has nothing do with me being bitter , rather margarito fans being delusional.
                  Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!!!

Comment

Every boxer has delusional fans and Margarito is not the exception, but I honestly think that if the fight gets made it will be more competitive than Cotto.

Comment

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!!!
                      are those smileys and all those letter u , supose to make a point.

U had to be a chicano

Comment

Working...
                      X