Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give Khan his respect after he DESTROYS Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you give Khan his respect after he DESTROYS Bradley?

Or will it be "Bradley wass too small, he's 6 inches shorter than Khan" or "bradley was overrated ALEXANDER is the truth"

i would give him some props but i dont think bradley is that good.

Comment

I always say Khan is a hype job but if he destroys Bradley I will give the guy his props and I would believe the hype

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Or will it be "Bradley wass too small, he's 6 inches shorter than Khan" or "bradley was overrated ALEXANDER is the truth"
        I'm a big Khan supporter but I think Bradley will give him a run for his money and could decision him...not a clear cut case by no means.

Comment

Bradley wins by late KO/TKO.

Comment

Of course.

Khan gets hyped a little but a victory over Bradley is a solid win!

Comment

khan might really waant this, if he wins he will be even more closer to his dream fight of floyd or pac,, and we all know floyd wants 2 fight in the u.k. and bradley is higher on the pound 4 pound list, if khan wins he will go ahead of him, just behind floyd and pac. then he can call then out like brad did.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                khan might really waant this, if he wins he will be even more closer to his dream fight of floyd or pac,, and we all know floyd wants 2 fight in the u.k. and bradley is higher on the pound 4 pound list, if khan wins he will go ahead of him, just behind floyd and pac. then he can call then out like brad did.
                Khan wants this fight trust me.

Bradley is a good little fighter, very solid all rounder but he's nothing special I keep saying it.

Khan is far more talented, Roach will develop the gameplan, Bradley will follow Khan around getting jabbed to death trust me on this

Comment

Of course Khan would get respect. Most boxing sources have both these fighters at top 3 jww. Winner makes a huuuge statement and puts himself in position for BIG paydays in 2011

Comment

If Khan were to derail the momentum train (I refuse to call it a hype train) of Bradley, I'd give him huge props. However, he would still be in need of that hard-hitting acid test in the form of Maidana - purely to dispel the whole "chin" issue.

Following that, he'd have to beat Alexander in order to prove that his highly acclaimed boxing skills are truly at world class level. There is none better at 140 than Alexander when it comes to pure 'skillz' IMO.

Meanwhile, my appreciation for Bradley is slowly waning each time he fights. The fella is just too wild with his swinging/looping punches and looks cringeworthily off-balance every time he gets in close with his opponent.

OK, Khan has plenty of off-balance moments too, but at least he has range, height and power all on his side. I think he could outbox Bradley - maybe even trounce him over 12 rounds - but he'd have to be careful of catching something on the inside. Good fight to be made, nonetheless.
                    Last edited by PittyPat; 07-18-2010, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X