Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give Khan his respect after he DESTROYS Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont hate on khan to begin with, but if khan beats bradley ill respect him even more

however, i still dont think bradley is the best at 140 despite what everyone says. i think alexander is the best... after he KO's kotelnik you will see..

Comment

Win or Lose he gets major props from me bro. I'm from SO CAL but something about Bradley just rubs me the wrong way, I really hope Khan beats the diva out of bradley and brings his bucket head back down to planet Earth.

Unfortunately I see people making excuses if this fight does goes through and downplaying the victory if Khan wins.

Comment

Of course I would give him respect if he were to do that. I've been saying it for months, if anyone has a shot against Bradley, it's Khan.

Too bad GBP isn't gonna let this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by matic21 View Post
          Win or Lose he gets major props from me bro. I'm from SO CAL but something about Bradley just rubs me the wrong way, I really hope Khan beats the diva out of bradley and brings his bucket head back down to planet Earth.

Unfortunately I see people making excuses if this fight does goes through and downplaying the victory if Khan wins.
          It will be the size, mark it.

they will say Khan was too tall and needs to fight someone his own height

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            It will be the size, mark it.

they will say Khan was too tall and needs to fight someone his own height
            Which would be ridiculous, because it's not Khan's fault that Bradley looks (and fights) like a midget.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
              Bradley wins by late KO/TKO.
              Not a far off prediction at all

Comment

This is going to be like Lacy/Calzaghe trust me i see it coming

Bradley will be a big favorite going in, get whooped and retrospectivley people will realise Khan had virtually all the advantages and will be wondering why they picked Bradley.

this fight is going to make me $$$

Comment

Khan by round 8 KO

Comment

Ya he deserves his respect even tough i dont like him..but he is the best in the division,...i think :/

Comment

Working...
                    X