No announcement yet.

Did Mayweather duck Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
    Lmao at the votes...........******* ALT's are in full swing.

says the muhammad the ***** alt. there's been like 100s of these threads. all the same result.

just look at different sites. floyd is getting the brunt of it. cant wait till the media crushes him some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
      says the muhammad the ***** alt. there's been like 100s of these threads. all the same result.

just look at different sites. floyd is getting the brunt of it. cant wait till the media crushes him some more.

Hahha you're a funny guy. I'm not a ***** ALT. Ever heard of a username change?

Comment

Hahha you're a funny guy. I'm not a ***** ALT. Ever heard of a username change?
        wow. you are muhammad. you are a conflicted floyd fan. glad i got it right before looking at user history name changes.

Comment

after Arum's conference call...I thought Arum was full of **** and wanted to hear what the Gorilla had to say...NOW, after hearing that lame ass response he gave....I am left with no other choice but to believe that YES!!!...HE DUCKED PACQUIAO!!!!!
          I WILL NOW MENTION PAC'S NAME....STILL REFUSE TO MENTION WHATS HIS NAME'S NAME!!!

Comment

You fans do realize that bloodtest or the money split were not the case..

Floyd simply was not interested according to him himself..

is it a duck? hmmmmmmmmmmm

although I remember after the Pac-Cotto fight, Pac said he's gonna take a vacation with his family and haters were screaming HE'S DUCKING FLOYD! HE'S DOING THAT POLITICAL **** TO GET AWAY WITH FLOYD BLA BLA BLA.. HAHA

all roads lead to Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters-

haha continue with the comedy............

i wasnt trying to be funny. you need a better sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
                i wasnt trying to be funny. you need a better sense of humor.
                what's up? You sound quite irritated today.

Shouldn't you be happy that floyd has ducked?

Comment

what's up? You sound quite irritated today.

Shouldn't you be happy that floyd has ducked?
                  lol....

i know. i am. im just tired from berating all the *****s today.

Comment

Comment

I can't say at the moment that he ducked, because for all we know the fight will still happen. If it never does and this is the last we hear of it, then what else are we supposed to believe but that Floyd ducked?

Right now they are even. First time looked like Pac ducked, this time looks like Floyd ducked, hopefully for us third time's the charm and it happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X