No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd is turning up to be Prime Cotto/Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
    You can say the same thing about Pacquiao too. Mayweather had no proof he took or is taking steroids.
    Not exactly. You are right about no proof Pac took or is taking. But there have been rumors, speculations. Take Malignaggi for instance.

There has not been any of that kind of stuff with Cotto.

Still, my point is we have already seen this stuff.

He ducked Cotto about 2-3 years ago.

He ducked Margo also.

In both cases he always had a line of reasoning NOT to fight these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I thought Cotto was at Mayweather vs Gatti? All bull**** aside, Cotto gets waxed by Floyd. Back then, 2008, or 2050.
      The problem is we never saw him WAX Cotto.

And it seems he will never WAX Pac, either.

Comment

floyd never ducked margarito. he was offered 8million for a fight, the same amount he was offered for a fight with baldomir, the WW champion of the world who everyone was saying floyd was ducking at the time.

neighter margarito or baldomir was ever on floyds level, both just average fighters. the diffrence is baldomir was at that time considered the better fighter after beating judah, who back then also was a top fighter after knocking out spinks for the WBC, WBA, IBF and Ring titles with margarito holding the WBO and having no big wins or real recognition until much later when he beat cotto. and then ofcourse he got destroyed in his last fight after that, to say floyd didnt want none of him is just silly.

he fought hatton instead of cotto cuz it brought more money. he tried to fight cotto at 140 but cotto didnt want the fight back then, ppl like to forget that. i wish he wouldve fought cotto instead of hatton too but there was more money in that fight plus it was personal so i still wouldnt consider it a duck. at this stage a cotto fight means nothing since cotto is already washed up. one of those fights that just didnt happen, thats boxing.

if he will fight pac or not is a whole other subject though. he says he doesnt want to right now, but he has to sooner or later. maybe hes ducking him or maybe not, he says he wants to chill out and spend time with his family. we just know about his professional life, but we cant ignore that he has a life outside of boxing too. what matters is if he plans to fight pac down the line, we will just have to wait and see.

Comment

Working...
        X