No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    you morons (not you specifically) need to stop giving floyd reasons for ducking the pac fight.

btw. floyd sr can eat a dick, die and go to hell. roger can go to jail, get raped, die and go to hell.
    I understand the hatred for Roger. The man is pure crap. Senior, though, isn't a bad guy, though I wish he had not pushed narcotics in his earlier years. Floyd Senior doesn't seem mean or nasty...just a little dumb. I kinda like him. Even Freddie Roach doesn't hate Senior. He hates Roger, though...understandably.

As for Floyd, yeah, I guess we are making excuses for him. The thing is that when Arum AND Koncz are taking the high road it makes me wonder. It has sparked conjecture from other corners as well. It is not enough to acquit Floyd of the accusations, and although I was starting to think Floyd was avoiding the fight, this new speculation has given me pause.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      not interested?....hold on....NOT INTERESTED?!?!?....wtf is the muh****a thinkin' about?!?....I'm sorry but how can a muh****a who calls himself Money not be interested in 50-100 mill?!?...how?!?....how can a dude who says he better than SRR and Ali not be interested in his Jake Lamotta or Joe Frazier?....did those vegas odds **** up the dudes head that much?!?....come on man, this is the dumbest **** he could've said!!!
      BOY not interested in getting his ASS WHIPPED

Comment

• Originally posted by imscythe View Post
        Some Floyd fans just don't want to accept that Floyd actually ducked this time around.

When Pac was offered to fight Floyd for a march bout before, Pac never said he wants to relax and not think of boxing for some time. He fought Cotto in November and fought Clottey in March, you see how few is the gap between that fight. He was still healing his ear and bruises in December and he's back to training in January. WHile Floyd has 6 months to heal and prepare if he accepted to fight this November.

Instead we see pac fighting again in November, talk about a real fighter. Floyd ducked this fight, period and there's no way of defending that.
        About those pictures. I will tell you the difference between the two. ALI knocked out a former world champion in the 1st minute of the 1st round with a single punch. Pac knocked down, and eventually out, an over matched, weight drained Miguel Cotto. Floyd knows that more buys come in May. He will knock Pac out in his greatest performance ever. There can be no other outcome. Sorry, I love Pac Man but he can't touch Floyd. Floyd will pot shot him into desperation and score the KO. Think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by oA2o View Post
          About those pictures. I will tell you the difference between the two. ALI knocked out a former world champion in the 1st minute of the 1st round with a single punch. Pac knocked down, and eventually out, an over matched, weight drained Miguel Cotto. Floyd knows that more buys come in May. He will knock Pac out in his greatest performance ever. There can be no other outcome. Sorry, I love Pac Man but he can't touch Floyd. Floyd will pot shot him into desperation and score the KO. Think about it.
          lol, this is when you know the *****s are desperate.

now, floyd wants to postpone the fight until may 2011 because more ppv buys

Comment

• floyd doesnt have to jump when anyone says jump

Comment

• Forward looking there could be more trouble for Floyd.

If he really doesnt think about boxing right now, so when? He could just flat out say he's retiring and save his ass the shame, but I guess the truth is he doesnt want to do anything about Manny right now, and used that excise which exposes him more.

And even if he suddenly have the urge to fight, he cant take no other fight but Manny else, if he takes another opponent, it would really mean he's really avoiding Manny.

He's in fckin jail right now unless he really pushes through with his retirement.

Boy got shook.

Comment

• Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
                floyd doesnt have to jump when anyone says jump
                Sounds like what Pacquiao fans were saying when Floyd fans accused Pacquiao of being on PEDs because he refused the original drug testing procedure. Yet, the Mayweather fans crucified him and his fans.

My, how things change in the matter of a few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                  Sounds like what Pacquiao fans were saying when Floyd fans accused Pacquiao of being on PEDs because he refused the original drug testing procedure. Yet, the Mayweather fans crucified him and his fans.

My, how things change in the matter of a few months.
                  Panda posted that Pacquiao dropped the defamation suit against the Mayweathers in another thread. Is this true? If it is there is more evidence that something is going on behind the scenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                    Panda posted that Pacquiao dropped the defamation suit against the Mayweathers in another thread. Is this true? If it is there is more evidence that something is going on behind the scenes.
                    Its true. Jeff Mayweather even stated so during an interview he gave last week.

Comment

• Floyd 'Puk Puk Putak Bok Bok Botak' Mayweather, Jr. does not want to fight Pacquiao .... Floyd, Jr. does not want to step into the ring with Manny .... Floyd, Jr. says a lot of things, demands a lot of things but is afraid to box with Manny .... Bottom line is, Floyd, Jr. is AFRAID of Manny, PERIOD .... ....

Comment

Working...
                      X