No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Yeah, perhaps the fake fans will disappear now. Either way, very disappointing. Floyd for his posturing, Manny and his PEDs. On to August 14th, please.
    Yeah the first time I blame PAC and this time it's on Floyd. But what happen is Floyd made to much money for his own good. Now he feels he can do whatever the f:ck he want(which I don't mind because he earned. It's just as fighting fans it won't it well with us). And the hatred between him and arum are second to none.

Comment

• I just hope that every non nuthugger here on BoxingScene realizes that neither man is the right here, and each is responsible now for the self destruction of a round of negotiations.

I personally will not buy a PPV featuring either Mayweather or Pacquiao unless that PPV is them fighting each other. That's the only message fans can possibly send to these two, as much as I know most won't.

Comment

• i didnt wanna believe that May was gonna turn it down....everybody was saying he was scared and just doesnt want Manny..i was like na..he aint gonna make it that obvious...

i guess i was wrong...what a puss.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Yeah, perhaps the fake fans will disappear now. Either way, very disappointing. Floyd for his posturing, Manny and his PEDs. On to August 14th, please.
          i think it's safe to say at this time that the OST is just a smokescreen by Floyd to wiggle out of the fight, just like the purse split. most can boxing fans can see that, except *****s like you. but you're probably just still in denial

Comment

• Mayweather is on his own time as he should be May 2011 is a good time...Pac ***** ass just got to wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by edwina987 View Post
              Mayweather is on his own time
              yeah... crackbaby jr runs on ***** time or coward time. mutha****in ***** ass coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                yeah... crackbaby jr runs on ***** time or coward time. mutha****in ***** ass coward.
                Aren't you going to feel ****** if something really is wrong? His father is ill and his uncle stands a very good chance of going to prison. What if his father and uncle are attempting to mend their rivalry because the uncle is probably going to prison and the father is gravely ill?

Look, I know it does not look good for Floyd barring those speculations and of course you are entitled to your opinion, but don't you think it might be better to reserve such harsh denunciations until after we know what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                  Aren't you going to feel ****** if something really is wrong? His father is ill and his uncle stands a very good chance of going to prison. What if his father and uncle are attempting to mend their rivalry because the uncle is probably going to prison and the father is gravely ill?

Look, I know it does not look good for Floyd barring those speculations and of course you are entitled to your opinion, but don't you think it might be better to reserve such harsh denunciations until after we know what's going on?
                  you morons (not you specifically) need to stop giving floyd reasons for ducking the pac fight.

btw. floyd sr can eat a ****, die and go to hell. roger can go to jail, get ****d, die and go to hell.

Comment

• c'mon" yellow" floyd, take the fight now or you'll just turn green with envy when he's (pacman) retired and won't fight you no more. he'll retire as the#1 P4P boxer while you, opposite him will be will be the #1 coward, haye will be the #2. or is it that what you want after all..that he doesn't get to fight you in his lifetime.. well, you can paint the town yellow!..lol...

Comment

• what will be a cowards excuse next year???

Comment

Working...
                      X