Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There goes cleaning up the sport and an equal playing field...

I still wanna find out the contract stipulations though, but since Floyd had his chance of squashing everything, well...
    Last edited by Tamis!; 07-19-2010, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• what a ****in ***** mayweather is

Comment

• What a surprise, i knew it. Time to move on...

Comment

• That is very weak Floyd

Comment

• WTF is up with people saying they feel sad or bad for the fans of certain boxers?

We are fans and that is it. The decisions these boxers make don't put food on the table, clothes on backs, or pay the rent or mortgage. So why even care so much to say you feel a certain way about the decisions boxers make.

It is you that actually has the problem to even let a thought like that creep into your mind. Some of yall really need help from a professional and need to take a break from a few things in your life.

Comment

• i dont know why anyone is suprised. It was very clear from the start that he didn't fancy a fight with pac. He made up excuses and obstacles for this fight not to happen. Only the fanatic floyd fans that were delusional about his motives. You guys crack me up.

Its not to late floyd. u are a very great fighter dont ruin your legacy by ducking this fight. Win lose or draw this will do good for both of you.

Comment

• Its a shame thats why you have to be a fan of young hungry fighters. Not super rich super stars that fight who ever they want.

Comment

• floid won't sign even if a gun is poked in his nosetril !!
                  enjoying his life.......my arse!!
                  what now floidfans?????????

Comment

• floid won't sign even if a gun is poked in his nosetril !!
                    enjoying his life.......my arse!!
                    what now floidfans?????????

Comment

• Initial reaction is big disappointment, i think this response is weak and lame imo, were talking about the biggest boxing event possibly ever and this guy is not even interested?? Come on floyd your a 1 fight a year guy now?? Im not buying it there is something else going on here

Comment

Working...
                      X