• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
    haaaaa lmao...this is the BEST post i've seen so far

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
      This is what happens when one person thinks he is bigger than the sport, and is indulged by the powerbrokers like HBO and GPB.

And I'm sorry but going on vacation doesn't cut it as an excuse when you've barely been an active fighters for 3 years anyway. I remember the ***** Historians on here crying foul and saying Mosley ducked FMJ by giving a lame-ass vacation excuse.

Pac vs Floyd is not a fight that needs anymore seasoning. Both are over 30. You can't drag negotiations on any longer without the fight, and the sport, losing credibility. It needs to happen this year; not when Floyd fancies a payday again.
      oh my Lord, thank you...good to see boxing fans voice this out

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        I consider his opposition to be highly overrated, I dont hate Manny Pacquiao but I believe he has gotten way more credit for his wins than he deserves. This is just my opinion, Don't hate me for it.

Let's look at his best wins...

Morales - Coming off a one sided loss to Raheem, Losing every round.
        Oscar - Fought an entire division below his natural weight.
        Hatton - Ruined by Floyd, Went down another division in weight.
        Cotto - Had just been beaten to a pulp by Margarito

You might think im making excuses but this is how I feel. I'm not saying Pacquiao isnt a good fighter, He beat Barrera in his prime and deserves credit for that. But I dont think his resume is as good as some people like to make out.
        Very good arguments. *Looks at your sig* OH, you're a Mayweather fan. How about this:

Floyd vs
        Oscar - Battle worn from previous fights with top opposition. Part-time fighter with age factors, among other known negative habits.
        Hatton - Could barely move at 140. Add 7 pounds and you have an automatic ring post kisser.
        Baldomir - Journeyman at the right place at the right time.
        Judah - Super journeyman for losing to a journeyman.

Based on your arguments for Pac, you should think the same for Mayweather. If not, stop having wet dreams of him. :bukkake:

Comment

• Here is a different angle on Floyd's reluctance to fight. Maybe he was bluffing all along with all these stringent testings, and Pac finally calls him out on the bluff by agreeing to the terms (for the sake of closing the negotiatiions). Of course, we don't have the specifics of the terms, but it must be viable since Mayweather had no complaints about it.

If Pac passes all tests given, whether its with a 14day cutoff or no cutoffs, then Mayweather is gonna look like a lil ***** after all those accusations and demation bombardments.

Like Floyd said, "What Pac did is extraordinary, and theres no way in hell he could have achieved all that without extra help." Well, not exact words, but you get my drift.

Floyd will go down real hard if Pac is not guilty of PED's. I know he is just trying to even out the playing field as he says, BUT all the accusations done in bad taste from his camp will come back to bite him hard if Pac is indeed exonorated of all their public allegations.

He may need time to think it through, maybe feeling the pressure of it all, bcuz c'mon, does he really need such a looong vacation? This may or may not be the case at all, but i bet he's feeling the pressure of his self-made allegations bcuz its a very risky move for anybody to accuse anyone with no evidence whatsoever, especially accusing a guy who is supposedly inferior to you.

Good luck with that Floyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
            I consider his opposition to be highly overrated, I dont hate Manny Pacquiao but I believe he has gotten way more credit for his wins than he deserves. This is just my opinion, Don't hate me for it.

Let's look at his best wins...

Morales - Coming off a one sided loss to Raheem, Losing every round.
            Oscar - Fought an entire division below his natural weight.
            Hatton - Ruined by Floyd, Went down another division in weight.
            Cotto - Had just been beaten to a pulp by Margarito

You might think im making excuses but this is how I feel. I'm not saying Pacquiao isnt a good fighter, He beat Barrera in his prime and deserves credit for that. But I dont think his resume is as good as some people like to make out.
            Pac is the MAN, and will fight ANYONE!!!

Now tell us when BOY fought a CAT that
            wasen't UNDERSIZED or OVER the HILL????

U DIMWITS, don't seem to have THE ANSWER!!!!

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather Jr. was on 2 year vacation. The fight isn't til November n!gga. NO EXCUSES. THIS N!GGA SCARED!!!!! (Bishop a.k.a. TuPac on "Juice")

Comment

• Coward!!

What a SHAME! You ****ing coward ******!!

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  Wow! This story is only a few hours old and already, there are 51 pages (oops, three pages were added while I wrote this comment so its up to 54 now) of ignorant comments from the haters. That is about twice as many comments from Pac worshippers as we usually see when Pac's #1 nuthugger, Ronnie Nathanielsz, posts his crap on this site.
                  B.J. nice to know U can COUNT...
                  I was WONDERING about THAT ******O!!!

Comment

• It's funny how "no ceilings" is duckin this thread. Dude prolly cryin cause his idol makin him and the rest of the *****s look ****** as ****.

Comment

• Regardless of all the opinions on this board, the facts are that Pac had his chance to fight Mayweather in March of this year. He turned it down just like Mosley turned Mayweather down in 1999 and in 2006 and Cotto turned down the fight when Mayweather was at 140.

I think its funny that all three of these guys turned fights down with Mayweather, yet none of the clowns on this site call them *******, scared, coward or any of the other ridiculous names you are using for Mayweather now.

Pac turned the first fight down because he let his ego get in the way and he and his promoter ran their damn mouths too much afterwards. They rolled the dice and lost, just like Mosley and Cotto. They should have learned a lesson from Cotto and Mosley. Now, Pac has realized what an idiot he was for turning the fight down, but he no longer has the option of scoring a $40 million payday (at least not this year).They also should have learned that Mayweather has an ego just a big as Pac's and you don't **** on him and then turn around and ask him to do you a favor.

Comment

Working...
                      X