No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    No ****. Bob putting a deadline on aguy with an ego like Floyd was dumb as hell.
    Haha, I can't believe comments like this are still being made. We all know and agree that Arum is shady and conniving, but if you're trying to make a business deal, you have to draw at deadline somewhere. Would you rather the whole boxing industry just sit still until Floyd decided that he wanted a fight?

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    Spend time with his family? What a *****.
    LMAO, I literally LOL'd at this.

I'm more a Pac fan than a Floyd fan, but I'm guessing that the situation is more complicated than Floyd is letting on. I can't see how Roger Mayweather's situation wouldn't have an impact on his willingness/ability to fight later this year. With that said, he definitely should have broken his silence because most people are going to jump to the conclusion that he's chicken ... he's gonna feel a lot of backlash. LOL, and to think back to all the *****s that kept getting on Pacquiao's camp's case about breaking the gag order...

Comment

• Atleast this chapter is closed.

Comment

• Well, we all lose again! I guess Mayweather won't fight until he is broke again. And please, don't tell me he made all this money and won't have money problems. When a guy buys $7 million worth of bling, that is a problem. So, once he blows his wad, he will be back. In the meantime, every one of us who wanted to see them fight loses for the time being....

Comment

• Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
          your out of your mind!!! May just bit of more than he could chew.
          and Pac called his bluff!!! LOL. looks whos wanting to fight and whose not!!
          Floyd"Iwannnarest"Mayweather Floyd"dontwantmoney"Mayweather
          Mayweather said after he fought Mosley, the offer for the 14 day cut off was going to be void, and what happens? Queen Pacquiao goes and says he'll take 14 days. He had his chance and blew it.

Comment

• PROMOTE RIGHT and you can make PAC vs WILLIAMS as big as PAC vs COTTO

NOW THAT FLOYDS OUT THE PICTURE ... I wanna see 2 energizer bunnies go at like PAC vs PAUL "The Punisher" Williams... Now that's real STYLE FIGHT for both fighters...

Comment

• This is a duck by Mayweather. I have been backing him through out the making of this fight deal and I feel his walking away excuse weak. If his demands were met by Pac how can you then not blame Mayweather for the fight not being made. I think this is a ******* victory as much as I hate to say it because *******s have ruined NSB.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Atleast this chapter is closed.
                That's the right way to put it.

The narrative changes now, from debating drug testing to whether Floyd not wanting to fight at this moment is legitimate or not.

Personally I'd get off of this story and move on, there is nothing more to it.

Comment

• I guess some people won't accept defeat

Comment

• Pacquiao should move to Dibella. Then the fight will get made. Arum is a selfish ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                      How's it going Hitking, good seeing you back.

Common man, this is inexcusable. Fight is as big as it's gonna get, both fighters are in their primes and aren't gonna get any better then they are now. THE TIME IS NOW. People are already tired of this fight and the back and forth, if anything the sales are gonna take a hit.

We don't knowwhere Pacquiao is going after November, everybody is assuming that he will still be around for May 2011, BUT he's said it himself, that he is retiring after the next fight. YOU NEVER KNOW. And even if he doesn't retire, what if he does poorly in his next fight, that's an automatic hit for the promotion.

Right now, both Pacquiao & Mayweather based on their last 2 fights are at their best, neither guy struggled. ON PAPER, it's an equal fight. If one of them struggles in a fight before, the STORYLINE CHANGES, and you know it.
                      Cro, I don't put a lot of stock in anything Mayweather says bro. According to some, he's been "ducking" everyone since leaving the lightweight division. But all he does is keep lining up one superfight after another and selling the hell outta PPVs. I look at this no differently. Hell, I'm not convinced that Mayweather-Pacquaio doesn't happen this year. All I know is that regardless of what either says, every move each makes will be somehow preserve the mega event everyone wants. So worrying about either losing or looking bad won't happen. We just have to let it play out. Personally bro, I just kinda over living and dying with every word that comes outta either of these cats, or their camps mouths. I'm just gonna let it play itself and when I'll pass judgement when the time comes. That time just isn't now.

Comment

Working...
                      X