No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Tim Bradley CHALLENGES Manny Pacquiao @ 147 lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    hahaha, i guess you cant blame bradley for trying to get a peice of the cash cow

all roads lead to Manny Pacquiao
    why do have a sig of manny throwing a punch missing floyd and it looks like floyd is about to counter the living **** out of him, a prelude to the fight---manny missing all night and floyd landing at will-----good job---

Comment

70-30 pacquiao and lets sign the contract
      Miguel Cotto got 35% split, Bradley should get way less than 30%

Comment

Manny would absolutely decimate him.

Comment

How about this Timothy, why dont you beat a ranked welterweight first then, if your impressive maybe then they'll consider you.

If the Berto fight doesn't happen, I wouldn't mind seeing a Bradley / Collazo fight, if he can beat Luis decisively then id say he can hang w/ top dogs.
          Last edited by kymira; 07-18-2010, 12:28 PM.

Comment

I remember watching Bradley coming up on ShoBox back then I loved Showtime preferred it over HBO, I used to watch Shobox Friday and the the fight night on Saturday, I also loved Gary Shaw promotions, Winky was still with him those time, I miss Showtime

Comment

hahaha, i guess you cant blame bradley for trying to get a peice of the cash cow

all roads lead to Manny Pacquiao
              Manny is the Cash Cow?

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                why do have a sig of manny throwing a punch missing floyd and it looks like floyd is about to counter the living **** out of him, a prelude to the fight---manny missing all night and floyd landing at will-----good job---

Comment

Brick Wall Bradley would get knock out.

Comment

I almost want to see this fight to see Bradley get KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post

if floyd can slip pacquiaos punch so easy, why ask for osdt? why not pick up the phone?

because hes a giant vagina thats why

pac is trying to set up the left hand in the picture and if it lands its nighty night for the boxer who didnt want to fight

Comment

Working...
                      X