Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr: I want to punch Manny Pacquaio in the face!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trefitz1 View Post
    this walterson dude is wack....needs to get of mayweathers balls and stop making pretty little collages of his life....he must be ugandan or something
    oi tre ... kiss my ass

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      LOL...all that is nice and whatnot but he obviously doesn't want to do it in a boxing ring....
      He kind of has been in the boxing ring the majority of his life, how could he not..

Comment

sure you do tough guy.............................LMAO>.............................

Comment

Originally Posted by ballgamessuck
          Floyd you wanna punch Paq in the face, get in the ring and do it you *****! Oh, thats right, if you get in the ring you might get punched back, safer to talk **** instead.

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          at the end of the day hes still had 41 pro fights and hundreds of amateur fights facing some of the best in the world in both sports.

meanwhile u are sitting behind a computer talking smack about someone a million times tougher than yourself. whos really playing it safe? whos really a *****?

get in a ring yourself and find out exactly how a ***** would do in a boxing ring, then see if ull have some respect for world class fighters when u know what boxing is really like and not just talking out of your ass in a safe zone behind a screen.
          Tell me all about myself, ****ing idiot. I am not afraid to back up the **** I talk in person, and ***** Floyd wouldnt fight me anyhow, he would send his 300 pound bodygaurds after me.

Comment

LOL
            that vagina is funny

Comment

take that cucumber out your ass floyd, and maybe you'd make sense!

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                Like I said before...

it's to give people a better insight into the fighter, rather than come up with ridiculous opinions
                Excellent post. I gained much insight into Floyd the man through these videos. Thank you.

Comment

Then get in the ring with pacquiao you ***** Ass Coward Floyd Jr!! All you do so far is bitchin like a ***** you are!!!

Comment

he could anytime he wants to pbf runs boxing son not some dumb flipper in a 3rd world country

Comment

Poor wittle misunderstood Floydie.

Diddums

Comment

Working...
                      X