No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audio: Arum Talks Mayweather-Pacquiao Negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSS View Post
    F'n Bob, he went through HBO to negotiate and not GBP; the said people that represent FMJ...you F'n A..hole!!! Arum didn't go through GBP or the Mayweather camp what an idiot!!! Then he gives Mayweather a deadline...unbelieveable!!!
    If you ask PBF, he is his own promoter (Mayweather Promotions). Once a deal is signed, GBP takes over some of the promotion aspects for a small cut. But GBP is not the promoter in the same sense that Top Rank promotes Pacquiao for 27% fee. Most of that promoters fee stays withing PBF's promotion company. The only person authorized to negotiate in Mayweather's behalf is his adviser Al Haymon and that's who HBO talked to.

Comment

Arum is playing everyone for a fool. Floyd's camp isn't helping by LITERALLY not saying a word. It was cool to be silnt during negotiations but now you hve Arum setting the medi narrative UNCHALLENGED. YOU ARE RUINING YOUR OWN REPUTATION YOU ****ING IDIOT.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
        This guy is trying to play Mayweather like a ****.
        that's not too hard, since duckweather is a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Yeah, he said that's what he heard. He also said GBP and Mayweather's camp aren't talking. So guess where he heard that from?

BTW, how can I d/l into my ipod? I wanna listen while I run the treadmill.
          You also notice Greenberg isn't coming out to refute Bob's statements either. If Bob was lying about the negotiations and throwing around Ross Greenbergs name you can bet your ass he would speak up.

Comment

FLOYD should have just said he didn't want to fight PAC a long time ago.

This is the 3RD move that FLOYD made to STALL this fight. First it was PEDS, Second it was that he wanted more than 50/50, Third is that his uncle is going to court for assaulting a woman and may not be around.. Why don't he just say he's scared of PAC.

Comment

ANOTHER EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLOYD FATHER IS A TRAINER.HE CAN TRAIN of his FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SICK AND TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANOTHER EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IAM SURE FLOYD FANS WILL FIND ANOTHER EXPLANATION OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Floyd mayweather jr is the master of ducking technique.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  floyd mayweather jr is the master of ducking technique.
                  lol

floyd is a coward

Comment

Working...
                  X