Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF they SIGN CONTRACT. I'm gona do 4 shots of VODKA!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by why-o-why View Post
    How does doing shots gona affect u buying tickets to vegas???
    The fact that I rather get **** faced that night .

Comment

Chase it with 4 Henny's

Comment

im tired as **** man! long ass week with work and only had 5 hours of sleep last night, the things I do for boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
          if they sign the fight, tomorrow I'm creating a savings account for Vegas
          and I'll save money and fly to the Philippines this November so I can experience the atmosphere firsthand the day of a Pac fight. I'll be surrounded by *******s and it's gonna be fun!

Comment

i keep my liquor in the freezer

vodka tends to turn into straight up H20 when chilled

the other night i was having some drinks (i was mixing vodka with sugar free cream soda, ****'s awesome. you guys are welcome for the tip) and i was startin to get in the zone and i was like fuk this ***** ****. i down a bunch of shots

needless to say i got really, really fuked up. this was on a tuesday or wednesday, i went to work the next day still pretty banged up and reeking of vodka

i felt like a russian thug

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
              i keep my liquor in the freezer

vodka tends to turn into straight up H20 when chilled

the other night i was having some drinks (i was mixing vodka with sugar free cream soda, ****'s awesome. you guys are welcome for the tip) and i was startin to get in the zone and i was like fuk this ***** ****. i down a bunch of shots

needless to say i got really, really fuked up. this was on a tuesday or wednesday, i went to work the next day still pretty banged up and reeking of vodka

i felt like a russian thug
              Wait wait. What do oyu mix vodak with?? Type it agian. But like proper names. Gona try and find that **** here in sydney!!!!

You mean Creaming Soda??? That pink ****???

Comment

You tried infusing Vodka with Skittles ?

http://mixthatdrink.com/skittles-vodka-tutorial/

Comment

Originally posted by why-o-why View Post
                  Wait wait. What do oyu mix vodak with?? Type it agian. But like proper names. Gona try and find that **** here in sydney!!!!

You mean Creaming Soda??? That pink ****???
                  it's just called "Cream Soda". sometimes, you can bump into the brand "A&W" Cream Soda. a lot of our supermarkets around here carry their own generic, non brand Cream Soda

**** is awesome, regardless.

it's a brown/light brown color

(btw, i specifically mentioned sugar free because i prefer sugar-less beverages)

Comment

Well I've decided that after I eat in a minute. I'm smoking a fat ass blunt of nuggets either way. To either celebrate the fight happening or to help me stay calm and think of booty when the *******s start their BS over it not getting signed and how it's all Floyd's fault. I won't make any final judgement on who's fault it will be if it don't happen til I see the contract stipulations. I'm rolling a 1/4 if it's signed in a combo of 1 strawberry dutch + 1 honey dutch or about 2-2.5 grams in a strawberry dutch if there isn't a fight. I'd take some shots with you except I'm eating and I'm already **** faced. I took like 5 minutes to type this I'm that **** faced.

Comment

Working...
                    X