Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Talks Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, PEDS, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's right in everything he said.

Comment

Malinaggi and this article is all BS. I3xxer are you serious. Floyd is the one ducking.

Comment

no matter if u agree with paulie or not u gotta respect him for being willing to speak his mind. most fighters in his position are scared to speak up, he believes pac is on PEDs and wants to let ppl know to do his part in making the sport more fair and more safe. no matter if u think hes right or wrong hes standing up for what he believes in, and thats the right thing to do.

not to mention as far as his own career goes hes been a warrior, taken some real beatings and never quit. never ducked anyone eighter. like i said, i can understand how someone would dislike him or disagree with him but he deserves alot of respect. u cant take that away from him, he earned it.

Comment

someone tell malignaggi to watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=AAIQ...os=SiD6L32c70c

Comment

who is that ****ing Paulie? He has been ****ed by Amir Khan very badly, how he can talked against Manny. He didn't deserve to talk on Manny abilities as most of the boxer ****ed him badly.

Comment

its ironic that malignaggi is directly saying that pac is on something. so why is'nt he being sued? basically pac is using the lawsuit to get out of the fight just like he's used all those ****** stipulations.there's no way mayweather fights him with a pending lawsuit. pac is a cheating *****

Comment

Originally posted by DEVILMAN View Post
                He's right in everything he said.

Except that Floyd aint shooting nothing in his hands.

10:05

Comment

Malignaggi's TKO loss to Hatton gave him carte blanche to come with his usual excuses, he said after the Hatton fight that he did not deserve to get stopped, that McGirt changed his style too much, like it would of mattered if he had not got stopped, he got a thorough beating anyway, he was on the way to getting UD, plus, McGirt does not execute the game plan, its him! (Malignaggi) who has to go out there and fight, not McGirt, cant he adjust to the situation himself? Malignaggi froze against Hatton, the occasion was too much for him, he held like a ***** the whole night and shelled up and took a beating, McGirt aint to blame for that, he also acted like a bad loser after the Diaz loss, which was an extremely closer fight which ever way you look at it, and is now blaming his loss to Khan on making weight?

No respect for this guy, he runs his mouth, gets beat up, makes excuses afterwards, whether he feels those instances were valid reasons, he should keep his opinions to himself, take the high road and use it as motivation to make him stronger, stop behaving like a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    Malignaggi's TKO loss to Hatton gave him carte blanche to come with his usual excuses, he said after the Hatton fight that he did not deserve to get stopped, that McGirt changed his style too much, like it would of mattered if he had not got stopped, he got a thorough beating anyway, he was on the way to getting UD, plus, McGirt does not execute the game plan, its him! (Malignaggi) who has to go out there and fight, not McGirt, cant he adjust to the situation himself? Malignaggi froze against Hatton, the occasion was too much for him, he held like a ***** the whole night and shelled up and took a beating, McGirt aint to blame for that, he also acted like a bad loser after the Diaz loss, which was an extremely closer fight which ever way you look at it, and is now blaming his loss to Khan on making weight?

No respect for this guy, he runs his mouth, gets beat up, makes excuses afterwards, whether he feels those instances were valid reasons, he should keep his opinions to himself, take the high road and use it as motivation to make him stronger, stop behaving like a child.

I also thought that he didnt look good with Mcgirt,he lost to Ngoudjo
                    and N Dou rematch in my opinion and got killed against Hatton

But when he fought Khan,he looked the same just like he did against those guys

Malignaggi is club fighter,period!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                      I also thought that he didnt look good with Mcgirt,he lost to Ngoudjo
                      and N Dou rematch in my opinion and got killed against Hatton

But when he fought Khan,he looked the same just like he did against those guys

Malignaggi is club fighter,period!

Well lets put it like this, N'Dou had 8 losses when he fought Malignaggi, thats the guy he won his world title against. Urango beat Ngoudjo fairly comfortably from what i remember, looked like a beast to, Diaz also outboxed him in a more recent fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X