Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Zab Judah finally be a big force again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said this even before tonight. Zab has all the skills and talent to beat ANYBODY at 140. He's just too inconsistent. He has all the potential in the world and NOBODY can deny that. If he's on I think he gives Bradley & Alexander HELL.

But I won't put money on him winning any of the fights though just because of inconsistency. He's one of those you guys you just got to watch and see if it happens. Good comeback fight tonight. I think he KO's Khan anyway regardless of what happened tonight, Judah's got power plus the speed to keep up with Khan. I want to see him in there with the big boys after tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
      At 140? Come on guys, you don't honestly see Alexander, Bradley or Khan doing well vs Cotto or Clottey do you? Those guys were too big for Zab yet he still made it competitive. I think he can thrive at 140 if he's still got it in him.
      zab is a tough fight for anyone at 140 lbs. especially khan who has a glass chin. I think alexander beats him for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
        Ortiz vs Judah make it happen!
        Yeah that would be great,I was thinking amir khan against judah in ny
        would be cool to.But i forgot about the gbp,ny thing.

Comment

Everyone and their mothers will want a fight with Judah now. Choose wisely, don't want to give the wrong ones the chance first.

Judah should first go Khan or Bradley for the sake of boxing.

Comment

Working...
          X