Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will JMM agree to be feed to Khan next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will JMM agree to be feed to Khan next?

Do you think he'll agree to be feed to Khan if he gets by Diaz? On one hand, Khan's not Mayweather and he would really try make his name by brutalizing JMM. On the other hand, I'm sure GBP would pay very well, and it would be quite the accomplishment if he actually beat Khan.

i hope not. he was smarter than that the first time **** khan force that mother****er to fight an actual welterweight. force him to stop being a *****

Comment

I don't think so. Depending on how quickly JMM gets rid of Diaz, he'll fight Katsidis next. Kats is well deserving of his shot. JMM rejected once, they'll reject again.

Comment

khan will fight maidana, no doubt, there just tryin to hide it right now, ive been looking 4 sum1 2 place a bet with on this, khanv maidana in december. trust me.. they r just misleading ppl, khan knows he has to fight a top dog aswel.

Comment

Personally I think JMM has a good chance at beating Khan.

Jmm ko'd Diaz, very impressive, he then faces Mayweather, and did about as well as SHANE MOSLEY did against mayweather, now Khan is 7lbs lighter than Floyd anyway, PLUS Marquez hit PBF with a good shot, one which would probably KO Khan.

why is marquez/khan not a fair fight?

Comment

JMM is still a very live dog

I think he can KO Khan.. that would ruin him lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsley View Post
              I don't think so. Depending on how quickly JMM gets rid of Diaz, he'll fight Katsidis next. Kats is well deserving of his shot. JMM rejected once, they'll reject again.
              Marquez vs Katsidis is the fight that needs to happen and the better all around fight. But they will offer the old small Marquez an offer he cant refuse against a Katsidis fight. Then Khan will be GBP's new golden boy and Arum will see how successful that goes. Arum will then try to find, sign, and exploit middle eastern fighters and start up a Arab Fury PPV series.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                Marquez vs Katsidis is the fight that needs to happen and the better all around fight. But they will offer the old small Marquez an offer he cant refuse against a Katsidis fight. Then Khan will be GBP's new golden boy and Arum will see how successful that goes. Arum will then try to find, sign, and exploit middle eastern fighters and start up a Arab Fury PPV series.
                im pretty sure khan is asian, just because hes muslim, not all muslims r arab.

Comment

jmm needs to stay at 135 at all costs. his repuation took a big hit getting beat up by a massive floyd jr. he wasn't even competitive.

if khan wants to fight, he should force khan to come down to 135 or fight at a catchweight. jmm should not **** w/ bradley or alexander. he can **** w/ maidana, but he can't go to war with him.

the only way I see jmm agreeing to be fed to khan is if he's cashing out.

Comment

JMM should fight Katsidis and Khan should fight Maidana

Comment

Working...
                    X