• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
    *waits for an onslaught of excuses from the *****s*
    Actually the *****s have been kinda quiet today, just like their hero lol

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      Fraud's gonna announce his retirement soon. Or just wait until Pac signs a fight with Cotto or Margarito, then cook up another story for the *****s to fall in love with in that Pac avoided his ass. Rofl.
      Exactly what I have posted several times in the last week, after the deadline passes and Paq agrees to fight someone else, Floyd will say he is ready to fight Paq and accuse Paq of duckng him. Maybe with all the media breaking it off in Floyd today he will sign afterall.

Comment

I haven't been keeping up on any of this ****.

WTF is going on?

LOL.

Comment

Were DAZED at?He still tired from the Margarito thread.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
            thankfully he "doesn't fight for legacy", huh?
            he came back for "big money" fights, and he got em.

don't shun the media, and expect an onslaught of support.
            Dude are you or any of us getting any of that Money? No! So how exactly is that relevent to boxing fans who want great fights.

Thanks for pointing out that Floyd gets paid so well for doing nothing remotely entertaining.

Comment

If Pac has had enough of PBF and decides to fight Margarito, in 2 years time PBF will say Pac ducked him and fought Margarito instead.
              PBF will say i gave pac a good offer of 60/40 and OSDT and he still turned me down. So now if he wants me it will have to be 70/30, OSDT with no cut off date and ref of my choice.

Comment

Mayweather never intended to make Pacquiao look scared or on roids. All he ever wanted was for Paquiao to agree to take the full, be real now. A lot of you guys really do see things differently.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  It's getting bad. He has no reason not to fight Pac at this point.
                  So you know what's on the contract, right? Me, I'm not directing the blame at anyone. For all we know drug testing may not even be the roadblock, might actually be the split, we don't know. You can't say for sure...

At least wait untill we hear something from their side; Mayweather's.

Comment

floyd loves the HATERS, clowns.

floyd welcomes this ****

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      floyd loves the HATERS, clowns.

floyd welcomes this ****
                      Hi Floyd,

how are you today?

Comment

Working...
                      X