No announcement yet.

They've turned on Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    Why did he do it then? Why did he go through something like 40 fights without demanding for steroid testing then all of a sudden demand so? That makes no sense. Especially when Manny had no failed tests in the past.

I don't know specifically what's on the contract. But I'll know in a day.
    Because obviously he suspects Pacquiao. How is that hard to understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Because obviously he suspects Pacquiao. How is that hard to understand?
      if i suspect you of ******ing children without any evidence or charge whatsoever,

should you jump through hoops?

if the cops say there is no need for an investigation or charge or courtdate (extra steroid testing never been done before in the history of prizefighting),

should you still go to court to prove yourself innocent because im convinced you ****** children?

Comment

• Originally posted by willybullet View Post
        What I'm saying doesn't make me a "*****". It's one thing to be a stubborn Mayweather or Pacquiao fan (or hater), it's another to point out Arum's underhanded tactics. What I started saying, and what I'm still saying now, is that Bob Arum is killing this fight.

All you have to do is look at why the gag order was put in place. Neither side wants to seem as though the other is dictating terms. It's all about egos. Bob is now acting like he's got the upper hand by forcing May to sign. I think he's trying to kill the Mayweather fight to try and get Pac a title at 154 as leverage in the future, while trying to save face by making it seem like Team May killed the fight.

What is underhanded about saying, "the representatives for both parties have agreed, now its up to Floyd to sign."?

Arum isn't even talking about terms.

These are not even negotiations, so all this talk about gag orders for the negotiations at this point, the point of waiting for someone to sign,

is pointless,

as there are no more negotiations taking place.

The only person killing this fight, is the person who has gone virtually his entire career without all of these extra testing demands.

Its funny how not a single person on this site, or any other, gives a **** about OSTs in any other fights.

Only for this one.

Because an entire lot of you don't want to see Floyd get his ass handed to him by a supposedly inferior fighter.

Comment

• Every day that goes by is like a stomp in the balls of all *****s

Comment

• reading this thread is funny

u guys and your ***.gity war is hilarious. bunch of cheer leaders...

Comment

• Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
              if i suspect you of ******ing children without any evidence or charge whatsoever,

if the cops say there is no need for an investigation or charge or courtdate (extra steroid testing never been done before in the history of prizefighting),

should you still go to court to prove yourself innocent because im convinced you ****** children?
              When you can come up with a better analogy hit me back. We're talking about a simple drug test, yeeessshhhh!...

Comment

• Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                When you can come up with a better analogy hit me back. We're talking about a simple drug test, yeeessshhhh!...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=343064

stop ducking the post.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  It's getting bad. He has no reason not to fight Pac at this point.
                  He never did have any excuse not to fight Pac. PBF's attitude was bound to catch up with him, eventually. When you are not a very nice person, sooner or later the majority will realize that they do not like you, whatever the size of your talent or your bank balance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post

the thing is pacman agreed to the testing and all demands we are waiting for

floyd to sign that contract and thats it...

you dont need to read what you can understand....

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                      I haven't been keeping up on any of this ****.

WTF is going on?

LOL.
                      There are a couple of unproven prospects trying to make a fight with each other, nothing important.

Comment

Working...
                      X