Bradley calls Khan's bluff, calls him "most-protected fighter at 140"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley calls Khan's bluff, calls him "most-protected fighter at 140"

from The RING:

Bradley also would still like to fight Khan, whom he called “the most-protected fighter out there at 140.”

“They’re putting non-punchers in the ring with him, which is cool. I’ll let them do their thing. But sooner or later he has to step up to the plate and fight a real fighter.”

We all knew what was up, but when boxers bring it out in the open like that, then there's a problem.

That was a great interview by Desert Storm, Bradley speaks the truth........

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
      That was a great interview by Desert Storm, Bradley speaks the truth........
      My favourite @ 140 is Alexander BTW.

Comment

everybody knows how protected khan is, its all about making some money of his popularity before he gets exposed. hes a good fighter dont get me wrong, but 140 is just so strong right now i dont see any way he can compete with the top dogs.

Comment

gotta love TB

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
            My favourite @ 140 is Alexander BTW.
            I like Devon too. but i think going after Bradley right now is too early for him..even the propose date Jan 29 could be too early for him. I feel he needs atleast a couple of solid fights then he could be ready...I still think Bradley wins tho...

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
              I like Devon too. but i think going after Bradley right now is too early for him..even the propose date Jan 29 could be too early for him. I feel he needs atleast a couple of solid fights then he could be ready...I still think Bradley wins tho...
              Do you think Khan will ever step up to the plate @ 140?

Comment

Do you think Khan will ever step up to the plate @ 140?
                Nope.

Do you think you could iron a shirt on Tim Bradley's stomach?

Comment

from The RING:

Bradley also would still like to fight Khan, whom he called “the most-protected fighter out there at 140.”

We all knew what was up, but when boxers bring it out in the open like that, then there's a problem.
                  **** you duckstorm! you got shaw protecting your ***** ass from devon!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    **** you duckstorm! you got shaw protecting your ***** ass from devon!
                    Are you shot? what happened?

Comment

Working...
                    X