Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Believe Both Top Rank and GBP Have Sent a Proposal to Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Twako: what if GBP are just agreeing to not discuss in the media? No one from GBP has commented on anything Arum has said in the last 3 weeks. Yes I hate Bob. But could it be your opinion is wrong?
    what is there to discuss in the media. even bob isnt discussing the contract details, he's just saying they finalized it and sent it over. gbp could just refute arum's claims that they were part of it w/o pointing out the contract details. you're putting too much weight on that 'gag order', it doesnt mean you cant say anything.

Comment

Have I been insinuating that pistol? Is that true?
      I don't know Mak is a pretty consistant poster who doesn't just make **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
        what is there to discuss in the media. even bob isnt discussing the contract details, he's just saying they finalized it and sent it over. gbp could just refute arum's claims that they were part of it w/o pointing out the contract details. you're putting too much weight on that 'gag order', it doesnt mean you cant say anything.
        actually thats what a gag order does mean. I see your point though. I might have refuted too. But I think Schaeffer knows Bob's game and is just letting him play it out.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          I don't know Mak is a pretty consistant poster who doesn't just make **** up.
          Fine. If you won't tell him the truth its all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post

Apperently Big Dunn thinks Schafer's vocal chords have been cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              havent you been insinuating that PAC was on roids? comical
              slightly owned

Comment

Fine. If you won't tell him the truth its all good.
                Me? I'm supposed to refute other peoples posts for you? Dude if he's wrong then you disprove him.

Comment

actually thats what a gag order does mean. I see your point though. I might have refuted too. But I think Schaeffer knows Bob's game and is just letting him play it out.
                  Ugh again what are exactly the details of the gag order Mr. Mayweather fight camp insider? Arum is a lawyer remember? I think he knows how to read a gag order and knows what he can and can't discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    Me? I'm supposed to refute other peoples posts for you? Dude if he's wrong then you disprove him.
                    Naw I don't need to. Let him do whats what. He can check with other pac fans. Its all good. No harm here. I'm not an insider. The gag order has been posted in every reputable site I go to. I'm sure Bob knows what a gag order is. If you think otherwise fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                      It was actually Oscar who 1st prompted the idea that fight was just about done when asked on a live TV interview, only for Richard Schaeffer to state Oscar was "Misquoted" (which in reality means...we're not done JUST yet).

I have a tough time believing GBP is sitting back not doing anything. It's not a conspiracy theory that the fight is being negotiated.
                      what makes you think they are?

just because they haven't said anything does not mean they aren't actually working on getting this done.

Comment

Working...
                      X