Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma and Marquez Getting Millionaire Paydays, Juanma Embarras of the KD vs Bernabe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Pretty much how I see it.

Funny thing is if we mention Hopkins(who I dislike) beating Tito, Ch@mp always said Tito was a blown up WW. Can't apply with Marquez.
    Who has said this should count as a great win?????

Its just a bussines move that will pay Lopez 3 or 4 times more,, than what he will get paid with any of teh other guys

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Tell me wich fighter in the sport will pass up a million + fight for a fight of 400K or less?

He is fighting a legend for a million dollars, nobody will reject that.

If after Marquez he doesnt fight Caballero,Gamboa or John, then you can **** on him like theres no tomorrow!!
      I will also **** on him if he actually loses to Marquez.

Comment

Tell me wich fighter in the sport will pass up a million + fight for a fight of 400K or less?

He is fighting a legend for a million dollars, nobody will reject that.

If after Marquez he doesnt fight Caballero,Gamboa or John, then you can **** on him like theres no tomorrow!!
        He's had his chances to fight Cab PLENTY of times. That's what I give him ****s about.

Comment

How the **** did Marquez ducked Caballero by anybody's standards. What a stupid comment.

Comment

Same thing Rafael Marquez has donde since 05, he ducked Caballero to, if we go by your standars!

He said he felt embarras that he got KD with a punch that didnt even hurt hm. He was pissed as hell!!
            Rafa went straight for the top dog at 122 and beat him.

Juana fought Ponce and decided that was good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
              Rafa went straight for the top dog at 122 and beat him.

Juana fought Ponce and decided that was good enough.
              Juanma called out the top dog, but he fought Marquez

Comment

Who has said this should count as a great win?????

Its just a bussines move that will pay Lopez 3 or 4 times more,, than what he will get paid with any of teh other guys
                Then why do you think otherwise when it came to Mayweather ducking Cotto?? Besides living in PR?? Hehe.

Comment

Arum probably wanted to build the fight.

Cab was really a nobody after Lopez beat De Leon. He's gotten more popular, first because of his bitching about Lopez, and now cause he fought on HBO not too long ago.

Caba was a high risk(not IMO) low reward fight. It's not ****ing rocket science why guys wouldn't fight him.

And just because Caba has been being loud and annoying about the whole thing shouldn't mean ****.

Caba, I call you a loud overrated sack of ****.

Uh oh, Looks like Cab is ducking me.

This ducking **** gets way overplayed, it baffles me that people don't understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Then why do you think otherwise when it came to Mayweather ducking Cotto?? Besides living in PR?? Hehe.
                    Cotto Beat Mosley. Floyd Beat Hatton, when there was no other fight than Miguel Cotto he retire, come on Chicano you know better than this!

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                      Arum probably wanted to build the fight.

Cab was really a nobody after Lopez beat De Leon. He's gotten more popular, first because of his bitching about Lopez, and now cause he fought on HBO not too long ago.

Caba was a high risk(not IMO) low reward fight. It's not ****ing rocket science why guys wouldn't fight him.

And just because Caba has been being loud and annoying about the whole thing shouldn't mean ****.

Caba, I call you a loud overrated sack of ****.

Uh oh, Looks like Cab is ducking me.

This ducking **** gets way overplayed, it baffles me that people don't understand this.
                      Green K My dude!!

Comment

Working...
                      X