• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you, Caballero.

FYI: They still won't fight you.

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
      Lopez has way more skill AND power than Caba, look at their records bro, you guys hate on Juanma becasure he is Boricua and he, to be honest, wanted to fight Marquez since before he was "beat up". And he will fight Caba in 2011 after he's done with Marquez, then move on to Gamboa for summer 2011. Just wait and see, Caba is going to get exposed for the bum he is.
      Yep, Caballero is so overrated and he's such a bum he's been on the top 10 pound 4 pound list for a while now and JuanMa's name is where exactly on the top 10 list? It seems to be missing?

Wouldn't a strong and skillful guy like lopez who can obviously destroy all in his path want to fight someone like Cab, who is clearly a bum and sucks so hard, so that he can at least beat a top 10 pound 4 pound fighter, thus likely putting himself on the pound 4 pound list?

Comment

^^ Gamboa fans better not even start. Both of these cowards are scared of Caballero.

Comment

Caba is thee ***in man!!!!! JuanMaricon and Yurigirl dont want none!!!!! I really and truly hope someone gives them their balls back......

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
            Lopez has way more skill AND power than Caba, look at their records bro, you guys hate on Juanma becasure he is Boricua and he, to be honest, wanted to fight Marquez since before he was "beat up". And he will fight Caba in 2011 after he's done with Marquez, then move on to Gamboa for summer 2011. Just wait and see, Caba is going to get exposed for the bum he is.
            Hate him cause he's Boricua,U don't have clue what ur prattling on about!!I don't even hate him,but a fellow champ in Ur weight class doesn't chase U & follow U for 2 years,without U giving him what he's asking for!!Don't be mad at me for keepin it real,be mad at Juanma for letting it happen homey!!Both my grandparents are from Boriquin,I just keep it real!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
              Caba is thee ***in man!!!!! JuanMaricon and Yurigirl dont want none!!!!! I really and truly hope someone gives them their balls back......
              They really don't.

Comment

Cab is just annoying.

And I really, really think that he's ****. He gets beat by all of the top Featherweights.

Comment

O boy here we go again! Let's see if we brake the record for number of hate post on juanma for " ducking" Caballero.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    Arum doesnt do refunds!

Comment

i honestly dont understand why everyone wants to see Juanma vs Gamboa, yea its an interesting fight but a mega fight?? please. These bums must first actually fight people. Chris John anyone?? Rojas is a start and Juanma-Marquez is allright, but you cant call them the top feathers if they dont first take care of John and Caballero.

Comment

Working...
                      X