Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 reasons why MAYWEATHER is afraid to fight PACQUIAO VIDEO!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
    did you see this videO?

all you have against mayweahter are photoshopped images meanwhile I can watch that ***** pac getting knocked the **** out any time I like the midget was getting owned by bums before he started juicing

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
      all you have against mayweahter are photoshopped images meanwhile I can watch that ***** pac getting knocked the **** out any time I like the midget was getting owned by bums before he started juicing

Mayweather got crushed by Bulgarian Taxy driver before he start taking Peds

TOUCHE

Comment

I'm a big Pacquiao fan, but it's amazing that I even bothered to watch the guy's second point after listening to his awful first point. The idea that either fighter is "afraid" of the other is ridiculous.

Comment

what a pile of crap this vid is.. if manny is the better boxer he should take the tests and get it on. but hes a coward, a *****, propably a cheater, hype job who would get exposed big time. And look at this guys other vids he seems to know everything about sports from golf to mma
          Manny is Extraordinary and Floyd is ordinary....don't belive me ask Floyd.

Comment

He agreed on Gayweathers demand 14 day cut off,touche!
            Actually, he didn't until Mayweather took the option away. Your wit is stunted.

Comment

Mayweather got crushed by Bulgarian Taxy driver before he start taking Peds

TOUCHE
              1:39 says it all, Some states it' s Illegal!!! No wonder Floyd never leaves Vegas. Pac should include the no Xylocaine shot in the contract.

Comment

I stopped listening after he said Manny is a much better boxer than Floyd.

Comment

what a pile of crap this vid is.. if manny is the better boxer he should take the tests and get it on. but hes a coward, a *****, propably a cheater, hype job who would get exposed big time. And look at this guys other vids he seems to know everything about sports from golf to mma

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    Manny is Extraordinary and Floyd is ordinary....don't belive me ask Floyd.

Exactly

Thats why Floyd is Pacquiaos number 1 fan

Scientific evidence:

Comment

Working...
                    X