Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabellero or Marquez. Who is the better choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabellero or Marquez. Who is the better choice?

Cabellero or Marquez. Who is the better choice?

I mean if you were Juan Ma, Which would you fight?
    I view them both as threats but one has more reward in a win or loss than the other.

I would fight Marquez. When my money is right...I would try and shut Cabellero's mouth.
    Cabellero to shut his mouth
    40.00%
    Marquez for recognition and money.
    60.00%

caballero can beat him...so i would say marquez.

Comment

caballero.......rafa did'nt prove how much he has left in his last fight coz it only lasted for few minutes.....

Comment

Márquez.
        Money, respect, not to mention he is a guy willing to give rematches.

Serious PR vs Mexico money making power.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
          Márquez.
          Money, respect, not to mention he is a guy willing to give rematches.

Serious PR vs Mexico money making power.
          mexico vs pr....then bring mares up from super bantam....hell tap juamas ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
            mexico vs pr....then bring mares up from super bantam....hell tap juamas ass.
            You made that clear already...the hate is oozing over...making a mess..lol

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              caballero.......rafa did'nt prove how much he has left in his last fight coz it only lasted for few minutes.....
              WHy do you guys act like Marquez is not a threat?
              Honestly if he wasnt a threat it would be even more of a reason for Juan Ma to fight him.....Less threat more reward? How can you argue with that.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                WHy do you guys act like Marquez is not a threat?
                Honestly if he wasnt a threat it would be even more of a reason for Juan Ma to fight him.....Less threat more reward? How can you argue with that.
                who said he aint a threat?......i got rafa to beat juanma even at this point!

Comment

Marquez is the bigger name, So I think they will go for him. He's very well known for his fights with Israel Vasquez, I would love to see him fight Caballero but Arum seems to be avoiding that fight because of the size difference. Caballero is the man to beat right now but he isnt a big name, He's the typical "big risk, little reward" fight. Juanma would get credit for beating him but the boxing public is more interested in fights with Marquez and Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    who said he aint a threat?......i got rafa to beat juanma even at this point!
                    So basically you just hate on Juan MA or dislike him.
                    If you think two both fighters can beat Juan Ma but you would rather see him fight and lose to the one that will get him less money..then the hate is obvious. Thanks for your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X