Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather Knocks out PacMan will he be accepted by PacFans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clottey took a dive at that was not considered a fight. BoB Arum paid him well and he took his weak ass back to ghana in exile. It's funny to see that these pac fans really believe that pac could beat floyd. floyd is faster with his punches and quicker on his feet. i'll jus remind you guys that speed kills

Comment

i think the boxing fans tha like pac will but the pac fanatics wont. theyll say pac felt weak metally because of his blood being drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
        All Mayweather has to do is just SIGN THE CONTRACT AND FIGHT and he will get respect from the Pacquiap fans.
        Same goes for "Pacquiap"

Comment

Just sign the goddamn contract, Floyd, so your fans don't have to make fantasy threads.

...But that's probably oxymoronic. Signing the contract only to break his 0. Poor *****s, they don't know where to stand.

Comment

Originally posted by championgee View Post
            I personally do not think so, they claim they are boxing fans but they hate the greatest boxer in the world currently boxing. No one in the game slips punches,block shots, pivot-turn-side step, slides, counter punch, goes to the body, use the jab, perfect right hand, even better left hook, perfect upper cut, has a chin good enough to take two right hands in a row from the hardest puncher in the welterweight divison, never tires, always ready , brain is always thinking defense and offence simultaneously. No one I've seen with my eyes can do it better, than Mayweather jr. How can you dislike a boxer who brings his A game everytime you see him in the ring. Always comes out on top. Hes done it against other fighters who were World champions most were rank in the top 10 p4p list at the time they fought. / D. Corrales, J. Marquez, S. Moesly, Z. Judah, O. De la hoya, R. Hatton, A. Gatti, just to name a few. They all were on the P4P list, all had Titles at the time of the Mayweather fight.. Lil FLOYD A FORMER FEATHER WEIGHT, DESTROYED THEM EASILY, NO COMP, NO PEDS, JUST BOAT LOADS OF TALENT AND HEART. He must be one of the greatest, tell me who has done it better, if you have to go back in the days and bring up and ATG, THEN SAY NO MORE YOU HAVE JUST PROVEN MY POINT. I dont expect Pac fans to reply, at least not with a sensable reply.

WTF ru talking about???

He cant even finished DELAHOYA, a FAT slow SOFT welterweight in JMM, A super OLD long lay-of flat footed MOSLEY.

If he slug with PAC he's in for a tough night so FLOYD will punch and RUN and a u.d is possible but a K.O i don't think so!!!

PAC has a tougher chin than JMM...

Comment

Floyd could never KO pacman, so the original post is null.

Comment

[QUOTE=mathed;8791631]If you were to look at Floyd's resume, how many younger,prime fighters would be on there? I was thinking about this tonight, every "top" fighter he has fought has been older than him,

Are u really that stupid, all the big names on Floyds resume were all in there prime and around the same age if not younger. Do your research fool! Anyway its not really the age or a couple of losses that destroys you, its the wear and tear on your body and mind. Cotto was beaten to death by Margarita. former undefeated #5 p4p Hatton was destroyed by Mayweather. De la hoya was middle weight when he fought Mayweather 162 pds. when he fought Pacman he weighed in at 146. He wasn't that weight in 7 years, lost it all in 11 weeks. WEIGHT DRAIN TO DEATH. So please dont compare Pacmans resume to the grteat P4P KING Mayweather. It shows you know nothing about boxing!!

Comment

just remember!!

I said it here first. Mayweather will KO Pacman in dramatic fashion, if Roach doesn't throw in the towel. Either way it wont go the distance, KO or TKO FOR MAYWEATHER JR. I said it first me, CHAMPIONGEE. ALL you casual boxing fans please go away after Mayweather beats the **** out of Pacman.

Comment

nope....they will just hate him more for that......

Comment

Originally posted by championgee View Post
                      I said it here first. Mayweather will KO Pacman in dramatic fashion, if Roach doesn't throw in the towel. Either way it wont go the distance, KO or TKO FOR MAYWEATHER JR. I said it first me, CHAMPIONGEE. ALL you casual boxing fans please go away after Mayweather beats the **** out of Pacman.
                      So will you go away IF Pac wins?

Comment

Working...
                      X