No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Floyd fight the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
    Simple question: Why doesn't Floyd fight the best guys out there? He has been at 147 for nearly five years now. Surely Hatton, Marquez and a 38 year old Mosley doesn't make you the greatest of all time? (Floyd says he is) I will put a poll up so vote away.
    ??? Floyd fought Gatti, Mitchell, zab, Baldomir, Marquez, Mosley, Hatton

He fought Oscar at LMW not WW...get yo facts straight...

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
      baldo=linear champ
      hatton=p4p top5 former wba ww champ
      mosley=p4p#3 ww wba & linear champ
      jmm=times up p4p#2 linear lw champ
      oscar-top 5 lmw wbc champ

how doesnt he fight the best again?? 3 of his last 5 fights were p4p fighters and all were current champs
      corrected it for you

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
        whats funny??its all fact
        so you're suggesting that say... baldomir, WW marquez and WW hatton are tougher fights than:

-cotto
        -DLH
        -clottey?

in WW, floyd in 5 years has done less than pacquiao in 1.5 years

he has a good resume, but not thanks to his WW one. inactive mosley is his best win on WW

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          corrected it for you
          lol REALLY?

Comment

Oh dear i hurt Larry's feelings. Take it out on your Floyd blow up doll brother. I'm just a boxing fan. I'm sorry if i said Floyd is not the greatest like he has told us all.

Comment

Originally posted by trk View Post
              I disagree. Margarito, Cotto, and Williams don't stand a chance against Mayweather at 147. He dominates any of those 3, and afterwords people would say that they weren't very good.
              That's the thing with people like you.

Floyd always wins fantasy fights.

And if he DID dominate them - then he'd look good in the end. not bad.

Comment

This thread has nothing to do with Pacman. Read it again..........If you are illiterate i will understand.
                same response different topic...I guess thats all he can say is "illiterate"...must've just learned that word..

Comment

Simple question: Why doesn't Floyd fight the best guys out there? He has been at 147 for nearly five years now. Surely Hatton, Marquez and a 38 year old Mosley doesn't make you the greatest of all time? (Floyd says he is) I will put a poll up so vote away.

lets take a look at pacroids awesome WW list

DLH - fought DLH at a mannyweight of 147. severely weight drained and dehydrated. lost to floyd and got beat up by forbes

cotto - forced to fight pac at a mannyweight of 145. destoryed by marg. WW belt taken then picked up a VACANT BELT.

clottey - never *won a big fight and lost to a shot cotto
                  Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 07-07-2010, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
                    same response different topic...I guess thats all he can say is "illiterate"...must've just learned that word..
                    I can see why your rep power is red. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                      That's the thing with people like you.

Floyd always wins fantasy fights.

And if he DID dominate them - then he'd look good in the end. not bad.
                      and he wins real lifes fight, hence the ZERO on his record. hes undefeated in fantasy fights as well as those in real life. cant say the same for pacroid

Comment

Working...
                      X